Cabin Occupancy

Happy Birthday Cat

<font color=teal>Wonders if the <font color=deeppi
Does anyone know where I can find a chart or list that shows the different cabins on the Magic and what the occupancy is for each? I remember seeing something on the Wonder the showed how many each room held. We have a cruise booked for February in two Cat 6 rooms.

Thank you.

HBC

THere is a list in the Passporters guide to DCL...I don't have mine with me right now...but if you let me know the cabin #'s I will be happy to look at it tonight and let you know tomorrow. Or maybe someone has theirs handy???

Denise

Originally posted by Happy Birthday Cat
Does anyone know where I can find a chart or list that shows the different cabins on the Magic and what the occupancy is for each? I remember seeing something on the Wonder the showed how many each room held. We have a cruise booked for February in two Cat 6 rooms.

Thank you.

HBC
You can try going here: http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/disneycruiseline/ratesanddates/ships/deckindex?id=Deck1

This should tell you what you need to know.......Andy

Andy,

Thanks but it only says "sleeps 3, some sleep 4". I would like to get the specifics for our cabins.

Denise,

I don't have the cabin numbers with me right now but will PM them to you tonight so that you can check that for me.

Thank you both very much.

Chuck

Originally posted by Happy Birthday Cat
Andy,

Thanks but it only says "sleeps 3, some sleep 4". I would like to get the specifics for our cabins.

Denise,

I don't have the cabin numbers with me right now but will PM them to you tonight so that you can check that for me.

Thank you both very much.

Chuck

Here's another link that will give you some info on the type room you get for the category you book......anything more specific, you'll need to contact DCL........Andy

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...mgroupingindex?id=StateroomDescriptionsGrping

Be careful with the Passporter and this topic, they have some wrong information. They are working on it, but I think the only safe way to do this is to call DCL. I love the Passporter, but they know some of their numbers are wrong here and they will update them for the next printing.;)

If you hit the boards when the search is working, you can also search for "quad" and you can find some cabins that sleep 4. I had the same problem when we were booking last year. And the section that I really wanted only had cabins for 3. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter