Cabin socks?

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
I'm sure this question may make some laugh or roll their eyes but here goes....

Is there a specific brand of these? I thought I saw it at Dicks on Black Friday that were "Cabin Socks" brand, but when I searched online, that brand didn't seem to come up. Or if not, what is the popular brand people go for?

Thanks!

It's not a brand, it's a type of sock. They're thick and fluffy and old-fashioned looking socks. If you do an image search for "cabin socks" you'll see what I mean

My husband loves those socks, and -- yes -- they sell them at Dick's Sporting Goods. I'm not sure they have them year-round, but they definitely have them at this time of year. They're quite expensive (like $20/pair), but they're often BOGOF -- that's when I buy.

I love love love the cabin socks from DSG. they are Field and Stream brand which is owned by DSG.
I grab a few pairs every year during the B1G1, $12.99 for 2 pair. I live in them during the winter.

We bought some of those at Christmas last year. My mom loves hers but I never wear mine because they are too warm for me.

If anyone else needs any cabin socks, Dicks has several varieties buy one get 2 free right now (others are BOGO free) and free shipping for a few more hours!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!