Answering Cafe Mickey Questions

steejack

Earning My Ears
Great pics, looks like a lot of fun and seems to be quite quiet at lunchtime. Do you still get the same degree of character experience and interaction during diner?

Thanks for any info!

Steve

I'm really keen to eat here on our forthcoming trip, looking at the size of that garlic bread, I'm not sure I could manage a whole pizza, and have a sweet as well! Are the portions as big as they look in your photos?

Great pics, looks like a lot of fun and seems to be quite quiet at lunchtime. Do you still get the same degree of character experience and interaction during diner?

Thanks for any info!

Steve

Cafe Mickey is a LOT busier in the evenings. Every night we went past (In low season) there was a queue right out of the door! I would assume you would get slightly less character interaction too as the place would be so busy....

I'm really keen to eat here on our forthcoming trip, looking at the size of that garlic bread, I'm not sure I could manage a whole pizza, and have a sweet as well! Are the portions as big as they look in your photos?

The portions are huge- They're like bin lids!! I would recommend sharing a pizza if possible.... Then you'd deffo have room for pudding! (We're just greedy buggers and that how we manage! Lol!!)

Bob xoxoxox

Thanks for that info, am right at this moment doing up our dining plan to make bookings for our 8 nights in December and was just sitting here trying to decide wether to book Cafe Mickeys for lunch or dinner on the day we want to go.

Are there as many characters out at lunch as there are at dinner if it is not as busy?

Bob, those photos are just fantastic! It certainly did look like it was a fun lunch with the characters clowning around like they were. I had just been looking at those earlier when I was investigating Cafe Mickeys, I was only going to book dinner until I saw and read about the fantastic character interaction that you had at lunch, then I started thinking, we may book lunch rather than dinner, but did wonder if maybe they didn't have as many characters at lunch if it was quieter than dinner.

But I think we will book Lunch, was that experience you had during the week or on a weekend? We may try to go during the week for lunch.

Bob, those photos are just fantastic! It certainly did look like it was a fun lunch with the characters clowning around like they were. I had just been looking at those earlier when I was investigating Cafe Mickeys, I was only going to book dinner until I saw and read about the fantastic character interaction that you had at lunch, then I started thinking, we may book lunch rather than dinner, but did wonder if maybe they didn't have as many characters at lunch if it was quieter than dinner.

But I think we will book Lunch, was that experience you had during the week or on a weekend? We may try to go during the week for lunch.

It was a weekday.... Once Wednesday, once Thursday.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

We did lunch on a Thursday and we had loads of character interaction - I think we saw 7, possibly 8, characters.

we went at lunch as well. i had a screaming baby who just wanted goofy to come over. she kept calling him but he kept avoiding our table. but then friar tuck came he made the whole meal he was brilliant. he spent like 20 mins with us. first leaning against my mom and then pretending to sign an autograph on my head but really he just kept banging the pen on top of the book. then he pushed me and my chair right into the new part of cm. then he picked a fight with mickey and threw away his bow tie. and he and my lil girl were playing keep away. he kept coming back and we were in stitches laughing. then he got my dd a free youghurt drink. bless. i would definately book lunch it was busy but not packed

The portions are huge- They're like bin lids!! I would recommend sharing a pizza if possible.... Then you'd deffo have room for pudding! (We're just greedy buggers and that how we manage! Lol!!)

Bob xoxoxox

Sharing a pizza is a good idea, downside is I would have to settle for veggie friendly toppings :rolleyes1

We've only done Dinner at Cafe Mickey and I can't complain at all, both times we've had lots of fun with the characters and never felt that they were being hurried.
Last visit Nov. 07 we were still there when they came around again and they all waved or stopped a second time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter