Cafe Orleans February 7, 2019

jsandgren10

Earning My Ears
I tried to book a reservation for this date at Cafe Orleans but all time slots say nothing found. I also called the dining number and they have the same information but no record of it being closed that day.

Has anyone heard if its not going to be open that day? I can choose times for the day before or day after but nothing for the 7th. I'll be there for the sweetheart nite event and we were hoping to have lunch there that day as its the only day we will be there.

Thanks.

I found the same thing. We wanted to book an early dinner at Cafe Orleans on Feb 7 and found all times the entire day were not available at that restaurant. But all other restaurants are available. We called to ask them what was up with that. They replied that bookings cannot be made because of Sweethearts' Night happening that night. But when we asked why even lunch was not available or why other restaurants were bookable for that same evening, they had no answer to that. They kept insisting that we could not book Cafe Orleans (for the entire day) because it was Sweethearts' Night (despite the fact that all other restaurants are bookable). We've been checking every day since dining opened. Very confusing. I'd love to know if anyone has insight on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!