Cafe select coffee card

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

I have a question regarding the coffee card...

Can I buy only one coffee card per cabin and use it to buy coffee for my husband and I?

(If I understand correctly, when you buy the card, all coffees are "free", right?)

Thanks in advance.

I bought the coffee card on Allure in October and always used it for multiples at a time (me, my husband, my mom, etc). No problems. I had read prior to the cruise that some ships were charging multiple punches depending on the size of the coffee - ie one punch per one shot of espresso, two punches for a double, etc. We always got either hot or iced lattes, always got a standard size, and were always only charged one punch. I know I paid for the card in advance, but I loved getting my free iced caramel latte everyday. I think I went into withdrawal when I got home :)

I bought the coffee card on Allure in October and always used it for multiples at a time (me, my husband, my mom, etc). No problems. I had read prior to the cruise that some ships were charging multiple punches depending on the size of the coffee - ie one punch per one shot of espresso, two punches for a double, etc. We always got either hot or iced lattes, always got a standard size, and were always only charged one punch. I know I paid for the card in advance, but I loved getting my free iced caramel latte everyday. I think I went into withdrawal when I got home :)

Thanks for the info. I'm very interested. I have to look at the menu now.

I have used the coffee card over our last few cruises, carrying the card to a new ship. It was always accepted. I would always buy two. On Anthem, Brilliance and Symphony I was charged one punch per coffee, regardless of size/shots. On Serenade they charged a punch per shot, so two punches for a large.
Denise

I have a Cafe Select coffee card with nine punches left on it. I don't think we'll be cruising with Royal anytime soon, so if anyone would like to have the card, just PM me with your address and I will send it to you. As Denise mentioned, you are able to take a card from ship to ship, as they just manually mark off one spot per drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter