Calendar and EMH schedule

StormyCA

Chief Troublemaker
We're going to be at WDW 5/5-5/11 2019. Looking at the calendar all park hours are the same (9-9 for MK, Ep,& DHS and 9-8.30 for AK) for each day we'll be there. Are these pretty accurate dates or just 'place-holders'? I'm used to DL where the calendar is only done 6 weeks out.

Same for EMH. Can I rely on the dates/parks for EMH this far in advance?

Trying to figure which park when and dining ressies.

Hours could be expanded, but the EMH parks (as shown through May 10 on disneyworld.com calendar) are not likely to change.

Agree with PP that EMH is unlikely to change. I would also say that chances of hours changing in May are below average. We've gone the last few years the week before. We've had a couple of days get extended (MK and AK) but mostly the hours were set.

Thanks, both of you! I'll make my dining ressies based on the calendar then.

Can't wait!

Emh will likely remain the same. But look for regular park hours to be updated about 45-60 days in advance

While I agree the EMH parks aren’t all that likely to change, they CAN change (and/or new EMHs can be added) so just keep an eye out on things as your trip nears (which is a good idea no matter what).

For example, a few weeks ago Disney moved a DHS AM EMH to a PM EMH on a different day (the days in question were only a few weeks out). That kind of thing isn’t all that common, but it can happen.

While I agree the EMH parks aren’t all that likely to change, they CAN change (and/or new EMHs can be added) so just keep an eye out on things as your trip nears (which is a good idea no matter what).

For example, a few weeks ago Disney moved a DHS AM EMH to a PM EMH on a different day (the days in question were only a few weeks out). That kind of thing isn’t all that common, but it can happen.

There is also the example of May this year where out of nowhere Disney added EMH to AK nearly every morning for the whole month. That was announced maybe a week or two before the first added EMH.

Thanks all. We've set our tentative park schedule and dining ressies based on EMH as posted and will keep an eye on things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!