Calendar not accurate????

4luv2cdisney

DIS Veteran
So, I was just refreshing my memory of the whole ADR system as my 180 day mark is tomorrow (6/18). So, I logged into MDE and all my reservations, tix, etc are there. However, the little calendar that pops up to choose dates for ADRs is only letting me select up to 12/12 today. My checkin date is 12/15 so my 180 day mark should be tomorrow..... so I'd assume today it should let me choose up to 12/14 (obviously I don't need) but I'm just wondering - does this mean it's not calculating correctly and I won't get ADRs tomorrow????

Ok good this is happening to me too! We are dec 15-21 and right now the calendar shows up to the 12th to book!!!

Good luck to us both (in a few hours) I guess! I'm not even able to log into my DVC account right now either. I was going to see if following the link thru there was any different.

I just refreshed and looks like we are good to go in a couple hours!

Yep. Got in and really didn't have a hard time. I wasn't looking for a lot but grabbed
CRT (L)
Ohana (B and D)
BOG (L)
MK Dessert Party
Sci Fi

I don't even know what else - mostly less hard to get stuff.

I'm too tired to care. lol

I got everything I wanted. I did have the problem while trying to get CRT where the page kept going 'sorry about the paws' and lost my 8am, which increased to 810, 815, etc.. and i FINALLY got 855 by being persistent for about 20 mins with the 'paws'.
I got everything on the date and timeslot I wanted!
CRT Breakfast
BOG Breakfast
Prime Time
Trattoria Breakfast
And a couple others that are not considered hard to get but are faves.

I had the CRT problem too. I gave up and went back to it well after an hour or so.....after everything else was in place. I ended up with a lunch on a different day that "should" work well with our schedule

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!