Cali Grill Brunch - Bottomless mimosas?

Runnsally

DIS Veteran
Hi, all. Unclear from the reviews I’ve read. Is the standard mimosa at Cali Grill brunch indeed all-you-care-to-indulge? Thanks!

Yup :). Dear Wife and I have done this three times so far.... and we always worry about or ability to walk to the MK :).
Just us.... we tend to NOT take advantage of this offering :).

We went a few weeks ago and the current “mimosa” is sparkling wine with blueberry boba pearls in it. Absolutely delicious and the servers are indeed proactive on refills!

No problem! And another helpful tip is to search by time (10am, 11am, etc.) instead of searching for breakfast/lunch as it won’t come up with options unless you search by a time. Enjoy!

Thank you! That helped as well. We have a 10:10 am reservation. :woohoo: I didn’t see the cost though.

Thank you! That helped as well. We have a 10:10 am reservation. :woohoo: I didn’t see the cost though.

I think it is usually around 80 per person before tax ( or 2 dining plan credits) and tip. This price also doesn't include any alcohol that is extra such as the bloody mary bar, wines or anything else extra like that. Only the mimosas are included as far as alcohol goes.... but they are unlimited soooooo..........:worship:

I think it is usually around 80 per person before tax ( or 2 dining plan credits) and tip. This price also doesn't include any alcohol that is extra such as the bloody mary bar, wines or anything else extra like that. Only the mimosas are included as far as alcohol goes.... but they are unlimited soooooo..........:worship:

You had me at unlimited! :woohoo: That’s not a terrible price......we are not doing the DDP. But maybe I should check it out with all of our TS.....but we like to share so may not. :crazy:

Our “mimosa” in January was sparkling wine and pineapple boba balls so it seems like they switch it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter