Cali Grill brunch - impossible reservation?

I am glad this was posted as it gave me hope and context. We managed to get a reservation with TP's tool for our last trip and we are having to go that route again for December. Hoping we have better luck for our next trip so I don't have to think about it while I wait.

Touring plans is making me sign up for $15 to use this. I am still working out if I just chance it!

Was anyone able to book dec. 8th? I am curious if the reservations were ever available...
I’ve been trying to book December 8 also and was on-line at 6 am at 180 days and there was nothing. I even called disney dining and they said they don’t see anything. I don’t know if that means it’s booked or there is no brunch offered that day. I’ll keep trying as this is the one reservation we were really looking forward to.

Watch the end of the week before the Sunday. People start to get sticker shock and question whether it is worth the cost closer to the reservation. We got one for the Sunday we were leaving that way.

This year we got lucky and have reservations for the both Sundays we are there.

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to book December 8 also and was on-line at 6 am at 180 days and there was nothing. I even called disney dining and they said they don’t see anything. I don’t know if that means it’s booked or there is no brunch offered that day. I’ll keep trying as this is the one reservation we were really looking forward to.
I was up ready to go as well and this was my first adr I was trying to make. Nothing for any number of guests I tried. But others were able to get a reservation so I think I was just out of luck since it was only 180+1.

I easily got a reservation for Day 4 of our trip (11/24) for 4 people. When my ADR window opened, I went for the brunch reservation first. I had my choice of times. Very easily obtained.

I easily got a reservation for Day 4 of our trip (11/24) for 4 people. When my ADR window opened, I went for the brunch reservation first. I had my choice of times. Very easily obtained.
As long as you have more than 180+1 or 2. It is harder when you arrive the day before the brunch.

My Adr day is tomorrow. I'll be up at 3 am so I'm hoping to be able to book this.
I'm lucky that I have 2 Sundays to try for.
But I know how hard it is, so if I dont get it, I'll book my backups and try both reservation finders.

DD and I are booked for 11/24 see you there :wave:

We did brunch today for Father's Day. I was able to modify our original 11:20 reservation for 3 last night while in line for Space Mountain. 10:00 and 10:40 both popped up. People tend to cancel the night before so as to not get dinged for the $10 per person no show fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!