Cali Grill on a Halloween Party Night

MegMouseketeer

Mouseketeer
Sooo, I had a rough plan for our October trip and part of that plan included eating at California Grill for the first time. We are going the second to last week in October so there are 4 Halloween parties that week (which I knew and was OK with). I was hoping to do Cali Grill on a Monday night so we could see the fireworks. Last year the Halloween parties during that week were on Sun and Tues. This year it is Monday. Boo. Cali Grill is still a good restaurant and the atmosphere is still unique even without the fireworks, right?! LOL! It doesn't really work to move it around and we prob would not be able to stay until Hallowishes at 10:15 since we are at the Beach Club and we want to take the monorail to Epcot and walk back to our resort. Reassure me that the restaurant alone is worth it!!

Restaurant alone is amazing! When we went, our littlest was one year old so we had to eat early for his bedtime, and couldn't stay for the fireworks. Service was out of this world, restaurant is beautiful, and food was lovely. And the view of the castle all lit up at night--even without fireworks--is very magical.

You can also see Illuminations and the DHS fireworks from the other observation deck at Cali Grill, so I would check what times those are the evening you are eating there and, perhaps, watch those. We haven't seen the MK fireworks the last two times we've eaten at Cali Grill, but the view is still worth it.

We have done it during MNSSHP and loved it. While there are castle projections in MNSSHP, they are not as big of a part of the show as HEA. The fireworks look really good from the balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter