California Grill ADR Brunch not able to book?

DisneyFansInNYC

DIS Veteran
We have a reservation for California Grill Brunch and wanted to see if I could get a different time. I went to Disney's site and now Brunch is not showing on any Sunday. Anyone else having issues with making this or any other ADRs?

We have a reservation for California Grill Brunch and wanted to see if I could get a different time. I went to Disney's site and now Brunch is not showing on any Sunday. Anyone else having issues with making this or any other ADRs?
I was also looking at trying to change our existing brunch ADR on 9/30 and noticed the same thing. I really hope it's not getting discontinued, my mom and I have been really looking for it.

I've been trying to book brunch on 9/23 and can't find any times either. i wonder if it's the Food and Wine Festival effect. I'll be really upset if they are discontinuing brunch. It has become a birthday tradition for me and my husband!

Hoping this is an error as it’s our favorite meal at Disney. I can’t see anything in December but it’s also removed from this Sunday in June. I would imagine (hope) more advanced notice would go out if they were really ending this.

I was also looking at trying to change our existing brunch ADR on 9/30 and noticed the same thing. I really hope it's not getting discontinued, my mom and I have been really looking for it.

I know - I still see it in my reservations - do you still see your reservation?

I've been trying to book brunch on 9/23 and can't find any times either. i wonder if it's the Food and Wine Festival effect. I'll be really upset if they are discontinuing brunch. It has become a birthday tradition for me and my husband!

We have been saying we were going to do it for 2 years and never ended up doing it. This trip we are going to take things slow and I really want to do it.

Hoping this is an error as it’s our favorite meal at Disney. I can’t see anything in December but it’s also removed from this Sunday in June. I would imagine (hope) more advanced notice would go out if they were really ending this.

I know it is weird that it is off as of next Sunday and after.

I hope it is an error too. I just checked my reservations for November and it still shows as booked.

Same here - we still have our reservations. I would call but don't want to be on hold forever. If it doesn't appear today - I will call tomorrow.

I would say it's a glitch if you have your reservation. Maybe they will end it but probably not during a period where people are already holding reservations. it just someday won't be available past a certain date.

I would say it's a glitch if you have your reservation. Maybe they will end it but probably not during a period where people are already holding reservations. it just someday won't be available past a certain date.

Maybe but I would imagine they would keep dates available until they decide to discontinue in order to fill up the remaining dates. Strange to be completely removed starting this Sunday.

Last edited:

What is weird is that it still is listed in the description.

Maybe but I would imagine they would keep dates available until they decide to discontinue in order to fill the up remaining dates. Strange to be completely removed starting this Sunday.

It has to be a glitch - I hope!

Well this scares me. I have a reservation for this Sunday. If they were getting rid of it wouldn't they email people? It's a bit late notice to find something else, my whole day is planned around this.

Well this scares me. I have a reservation for this Sunday. If they were getting rid of it wouldn't they email people? It's a bit late notice to find something else, my whole day is planned around this.

I Think you not being notified is what gives us hope it’s just just an error!!

Hmm, brunch was showing a few days ago, but there was no availability at 180 for the first week of December. I started checking Sundays between now and then and found one Sunday with availability, which struck me as odd.

We do have a reservation for the first week of October, however if this folds, I will be disappointed...mostly at myself for forgetting to eat here during recent trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter