California Grill ADR Brunch not able to book?

In the app at least, if you go to California grill and then try and search for reservation times on any Sunday between now and February, it doesn't even give the option to check for any times before 5pm. (that was not the case a week or so ago)

I feel like something in the system updated and this got messed up.

Has anyone tried calling?

My ADR day was yesterday (Monday, 7/30) and brunch was NOT available for Jan. 27. Haven't yet called, was trying to avoid peopling.

GOOD - we are getting REAL DATA.

The DATA indicate a shutdown of CA GRILL Brunch, around the middle of JAN 2019. NOT unusual - most shutdowns occur JAN-FEB.

Now - WDW could TALK - and disprove all of this at any time :). Public Relations: Where are you? Why are you being paid?

In the end - booking TALKS. Sadly, Management remains silent.

I was just now able to reserve California Grill brunch on 1/27/19. This was on the website. App still shows only dinner. There were times available for 2 people every Sunday in January.

Last edited:
I was just now able to reserve California Grill brunch on 1/27/19. This was on the website. App still shows only dinner. There were times available for 2 people every Sunday in January.
I slept through the TP text! Wanted a 10 am but got 11:05. Not sure if the timing will work. I couldn't get it to go through on my phones browser but MDE app worked just fine for me.

Just got a TP alert and booked for Saturday - September 30th. When we looked there was an 11:30 and 12pm available. Our TP tracker also showed a 10:15am.

Wonder if they just opened this up since I find it odd a bunch of times came up at once for the same day?

Just got a TP alert and booked for Saturday - September 30th. When we looked there was an 11:30 and 12pm available. Our TP tracker also showed a 10:15am.

Wonder if they just opened this up since I find it odd a bunch of times came up at once for the same day?

Maybe people are canceling as they are seeing that the brunch isn't fitting in with their FP+ plans that they recently made? We have had the September 30th brunch booked since our 180 day opened, I believe there are quite a few of us from the Dis going that day.

I got a 10:20 TP alert for that day this morning as well but I was still at work(morning for me, 12:05 Eastern time). When I finally got off about 8 minutes later, there was still a 12:15 left but it took me too long to get it while sneaking out of work.

I finally managed to get a 12:55, everybody else going that day needs to save some deviled eggs.

I got a 10:20 TP alert for that day this morning as well but I was still at work(morning for me, 12:05 Eastern time). When I finally got off about 8 minutes later, there was still a 12:15 left but it took me too long to get it while sneaking out of work.

I finally managed to get a 12:55, everybody else going that day needs to save some deviled eggs.

Glad you were able to get one... Four separate times becoming available for the same day seems very odd to me, but I’m not complaining. Looking forward to brunch!

Hi!! I’m trying every day na ADR for brunch on 12/30 but it shows only Dinner for this date.... Anyone got lucky for this day?
Do you know if they’re going to offer brunch on 01/01? Any sugestions? Thanks!:tink:

Thank you all - I have been following this thread and signed up for mouse dining last Sunday - I have been trying for a brunch on 09/23 for forever with no luck - checking 30 or more times a day praying someone would cancel and I would win the adr lottery. So at 11:30 PM I get a text last night and I am like who the heck is texting me so late? Not having my glasses on all I see is California- omg - I hit the link and go figure my password will not work!! Ugh so I login to Disney’s site and thank you God it’s still there and I GOT it! Thankful GreatfeUl Blessed!
I’ve had nothing but bad news lately so this was a grest big dose of wonderful and I am as always grateful to the disboards and all that I learn from them.
Thank you all! I hope everyone is successful in obtaining their ADR. I now get to have brunch for my birthday!!!
Thank you for letting me know about mouse dining. Good luck to you all!!

Good for you!

I've also been trying to get brunch for 9/23 for my DH and me. Just started looking a couple weeks ago, daily, nothing. I hate the thought of signing up for touring plans, but may look into it.

Good for you!

I've also been trying to get brunch for 9/23 for my DH and me. Just started looking a couple weeks ago, daily, nothing. I hate the thought of signing up for touring plans, but may look into it.

Good luck. Maybe we'll see you guys there. My reservation is for 9/23.

Keep trying, I originally had it booked back in May then canceled when Homecomin started doing brunch. Immediately regretted it and went on TP to put in a notification request. I got 3 within a month but wasn't fast enough to grab the first two. Third time was the charm.

Hi!! I’m trying every day na ADR for brunch on 12/30 but it shows only Dinner for this date.... Anyone got lucky for this day?
Do you know if they’re going to offer brunch on 01/01? Any sugestions? Thanks!:tink:
Assuming they have not changed when they offer brunch (Sunday only), I'd concentrate on the 12/30 ADR and maybe set up a search on a site such as touring plan; saves a bit on the computer check ups.

Good luck. Maybe we'll see you guys there. My reservation is for 9/23.

Keep trying, I originally had it booked back in May then canceled when Homecomin started doing brunch. Immediately regretted it and went on TP to put in a notification request. I got 3 within a month but wasn't fast enough to grab the first two. Third time was the charm.

I signed up for TP! I'd really like this brunch. Will let you know!

Just got off the phone with Disney Signature Services and you'll be happy to know that they do not see Olaf, Goofy, or any other Disney characters, when their computer system is acting up. Forgot to ask if they heard It's a Small World during wait time though.

You'll be unhappy to know if CG has time available during T-Day week for brunch or dinner, or if reservations are being held back since their system was down as of 5:28 PM today.
It was suggested I call back later this evening.
Heckenspeck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter