California Grill ADR Brunch not able to book?

Thanks! I have been having a hard time sleeping waiting for a touring plans beep on my phone (I never slept with the sound on my phone...until I signed up for alerts ha!) but none have come! Did you also have Touring Plans set up or did you find it only by checking on your own?

Crossing my fingers something comes up because I have found myself so obsessed, I don't want my husband to run away from me for being so crazy before we get there ;)

Try mouse dining too - they worked well for me. I’ve gotten several ADRs with them. Good Luck keep the faith and keep checking things change constantly

Try mouse dining too - they worked well for me. I’ve gotten several ADRs with them. Good Luck keep the faith and keep checking things change constantly
Thanks! I have that set up too. But silence from both. :( fingers crossed!!!

Thanks! I have been having a hard time sleeping waiting for a touring plans beep on my phone (I never slept with the sound on my phone...until I signed up for alerts ha!) but none have come! Did you also have Touring Plans set up or did you find it only by checking on your own?

Crossing my fingers something comes up because I have found myself so obsessed, I don't want my husband to run away from me for being so crazy before we get there ;)
I did Touring Plans, although I think I screwed up setting the time perimeters, but I found the brunch on my own.

I checked your date a few times late last night for you, but unfortunately nada.

Thanks for checking!! I have turned into a crazy person, I check every few minutes. Fingers crossed someone's plans change! (I am also stalking the sept ADR cancellation thread).

Last year we were able to get one the week we were there by just checking. Originally we had a noon reservation I believe but I was able to find one for right after they opened for brunch. Well worth it

Last year we were able to get one the week we were there by just checking. Originally we had a noon reservation I believe but I was able to find one for right after they opened for brunch. Well worth it
Fingers crossed I get the same luck!!

I was able to get a Sept 2nd brunch reservation yesterday using Touring Plans! Fingers crossed for those hoping to snag one, it’s possible!

Now if only they had reservation finder for the Hallowishes Dessert Party...trying to get it for Sept 3rd

mouse dining just worked for me. I had three separate alerts setup for brunch, was beginning to wonder if they no longer offered brunch. Then I got the text message the other night and immediately booked for the end of January.

mouse dining just worked for me. I had three separate alerts setup for brunch, was beginning to wonder if they no longer offered brunch. Then I got the text message the other night and immediately booked for the end of January.

That is great - enjoy. TP never worked for me - I never got the additional table that we needed.

180 days + you should be fine.

I think it was an exception, but for our upcoming December trip, party of 2, I was unable to book it. Two of us were each online right at 7 AM when our window opened, tried to get the brunch as our first reservation and struck out. I do not think this is the norm, but it happened to us.

Sometimes CG is a bit late putting up their brunch reservations. I had to watch for weeks until they popped up one morning.

We were able to get tables of 2 twice at about 4 months but we needed 3 more and never were able to get them. It is definitely a tough ADR to get. Good luck to all.

Good morning I wanted to report back - we had a 9/23 adr and had a fabulous brunch! We could order half portions but the waiter went ahead and brought full portions out. The food was so good.
What I found so odd was how many tables were empty. I just couldn’t understand why everyone couldn’t get an adr and they had so many empty tables - more than 10 just by me.
My only complaint was not once did I get a refill of my champagne.

Now I had a dinner a few night later and it was HORRIBLE - so bad. It involved food that you could not eat and very bad service. This meal that was ordered all at once and was nothing more than salad and one steak took 3 hours! People came in after me ate their whole meal and dessert and left and I was still sitting there waiting for my steak. Where was my waiter- good question.
Well after receiving a steak that couldn’t be cut (rare) without a chainsaw I sat there another40 mins when I did get my waiter who was so rude to me! After speaking with the manager who was so nice she comped the meal and because I enjoyed the brunch so much she booked me another brunch for the next sunday! Omg
So we go to check in for brunch - and they were taking WALK UPS again they had empty tables by me but not as many. Food was great and this time I just got my own refills.

Moral of my long story besides don’t get steak - try asking about booking day of - it can’t hurt anything - worse that will happen is they say no.

Good luck to everyone this brunch is well worth it and I would do it again. By far it was the best meal we had in the 9 days in theWorld.

So we go to check in for brunch - and they were taking WALK UPS again they had empty tables by me but not as many. Food was great and this time I just got my own refills.

Wow, interesting. I wonder if they have a harder time estimating how long people will stay for brunch than for dinner? While they probably have the general dinner patterns down pat (including people who will linger for fireworks), maybe they're still fine-tuning brunch expectations. I'm sure some families are in and out in an hour or so, but other groups want to linger and drink champagne until they get kicked out. At least that was the case for one video review I saw. The group was pretty much kicked out after drinking like 7 bottles of champagne for 6 people, and they stayed for several hours.

Then again, they've been doing brunch long enough that you'd think they'd have a good feel for the capacity by now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter