California Grill ADR Brunch not able to book?

It was $90. 95.85 with tax. The mimosas and cava refills were free flowing. I was told I could order more than one entree if I wanted and encouraged to sit, relax and take my time overall. Provided a box to take home desserts. Pricey for sure but a really lovely morning.

We went to the brunch yesterday. Three things...

As noted above, price has increased to $95.85 per person, plus tip, no Bloody Mary included.

The shakshuka is no longer lamb, it is now vegan.

Is there a dress code for the brunch? We have been twice before and were surprisd that this time about 75% of the patrons were in shorts, tank/t shirts, flip flops. Has the dress code changed?

We went to the brunch yesterday. Three things...

As noted above, price has increased to $95.85 per person, plus tip, no Bloody Mary included.

The shakshuka is no longer lamb, it is now vegan.

Is there a dress code for the brunch? We have been twice before and were surprisd that this time about 75% of the patrons were in shorts, tank/t shirts, flip flops. Has the dress code changed?

Funny how they increased it to $90, included bloody Mary’s, then quickly dropped that but kept the $90 price tag. With all the food, there’s little room for one anyway IMO, but obviously would have preferred the $80 price point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter