California Grill after fireworks?

BlueFairy

DIS Veteran
We are going for the food. 1st night of our trip.

DH & I, been there many times but it's been since before the redesign.

Wondering since we can only snag a 9:35 reservation on a Sat. night- how will the food and service be at that time? Should we arrive early and try for the lounge to see fireworks, or just watch at 4th floor and go up when our table is ready?
Worst fear is crying kids trying to finish supper and a messy dining room with wait staff ready to be done. That was NOT our experience last time we ate there late but it has been a LONG time. (That night we closed the restaurant with a large table there on business).

What's your advice . . .

We have closed it a few times and the staff is top notch. Never have we felt we were rushed or the food lacking in any way.

Perfect! DH is dying to go back. Glad to hear we won’t be disappointed,

I’d love opinions on how to handle fireworks.

I have been several times after fireworks and found the experience much better than earlier adr times.

I have been several times after fireworks and found the experience much better than earlier adr times.
That’s really great to hear. If we want to see fireworks, do you recommend checking in early or watching from the 4th floor?

fireworks at 9:15. Table at 9:35.
We did the same thing. We booked the latest reservation, 10:00 I think but we went up at 8:30 letting them know we were going to the bar. They let us up no problem. We grabbed a soft chair and had a few drinks before the fireworks started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts