California Grill for HEA

Elizakapeka

Mouseketeer
I have watched wishes from the viewing deck outside Cali Grill before but I had early reservations. does anyone know, if I have Cali Grill reservations at 855 if I will be allowed to watch the show from the outdoor deck if I have not yet been seated for my reservation?

Yep this happened to us. We had reservations at 9:15. We watched the fireworks and then were seated.

I enjoyed it very much.

Yes you will. HEA is still fun to watch from CG. But, you miss all of the castle projections which are a much larger part of the show than they were for Wishes. Still worth doing.

Is a reservation an hour before fireworks good for viewing from the table?

You should be good. we usually try and get the ADR about an hour ahead. that gives us time to wait to be seated. Have a drink and appetizer. Watch the fireworks and then they bring out the entree. The servers are very good at timing the meal so you won't just have the entree brought out and then fireworks start.

Is a reservation an hour before fireworks good for viewing from the table?

Yes, but be aware that very few tables at CF are against the windows. Most guests leave the restaurant to watch the fireworks from the outside terrace. The staff is well versed in timing your meal so you are between courses when the fireworks begin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter