• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill or Jiko???

pseudoty

Earning My Ears
We will be on the dinning plan from may 16th thru 22nd during our stay at AKL. Cast of Me and DW and DDs 9 and 14. our TS in order are Coral Reef, Boma, 50s PT cafe, Crystal Palace, Le Celier, and for our last night we are doing a 2TS. I have booked CG for Sunday night with plan to watch wishes and then go to MK for EMH till 1am since we are leaving the next day early we would first just go to Typhon in the am and pack to leave relax and off to CG. But now after reading how good JIKO is I am considering changing. Any suggestions? Thanks

California Grill is a much more magical WDW experience, especially with Wishes music piped-in and lights dimmed. Additionally, there is a private, exclusive viewing area outside this restaurant atop the Contemporary Resort, available only to guests with dining reservations. Jiko contains a menu with varied, exotic spices which lends itself to an adult palate. HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!
Cindyrelly :sunny:

We have done both and much prefer CA Grill. The food and atmosphere are better. Also, the filet at CA Grill was BETTER than the filet at Jiko's. Although we might return to Jiko's someday, we aren't dying to go back right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter