California Grill question

You may be looking at an old menu. That was no longer available when I went in January.

I was included last September (and it was delicious). But like PP stated, not sure if it's still on the menu? But the menu can change again?

There is a new 21 day dry aged strip steak for $75 that was just recently added to the menu, I assume you can since you could with the old steak they use to offer...but i'm not sure. I'm curious about this also since we have a reservation there next month.

There is a new 21 day dry aged strip steak for $75 that was just recently added to the menu, I assume you can since you could with the old steak they use to offer...but i'm not sure. I'm curious about this also since we have a reservation there next month.

I swear that wasn't there when I looked last week! Now I have a new option for July 4th as long as I can swap out sides :)

I swear that wasn't there when I looked last week! Now I have a new option for July 4th as long as I can swap out sides :)

Yea, we're going to be there around the same time. I'm thinking I'm going to give it a try. Sounds pretty good. There's also a Surf and Turf they just added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter