California Grill?

tripplanner2

DIS Veteran
This morning was my 180-day mark and we have a 12-night trip planned. I tried to get an ADR for 8:30 pm on our arrival night and also on the 2nd night of our trip. We are a party of 6. On each occasion, I got no availability. I tried lowering our party size to 4, then 2, still no options. I tried changing the dates to each day of our trip even going all the way out to our departure day. On each occasion, I was given a message that I needed to call. Is there something up with California Grill? We are celebrating our daughters Sweet 16 with her bringing her best friend. The plan was to start the trip here with a cake and crown. Very frustrated that we could not get in at all. Wondering if I am missing something.

So my math puts you at August 8. I have also checked for every day from today until that time frame as I am also within you windows and the system is locked out all those dates. Something is amiss. I will call tomorrow.

No reservations are showing for me either at California Grill. All other restaurants are fine, and the website said to call in to book.

I call, wait an hour on hold, and then the CM says her system is being enhanced, whatever that means and she cant see any availability. She suggested I book online.....once I told her the website said to call, she was unaware and she suggested calling back later.

Oh well

This is very strange to me. The number to call is different from the regular Disney Dining number too.

I finally got around to calling today because the online ressie systems still shows zero availability for any dates, number of guests or times from now through August.

After 1 hour and 15m on hold I spoke to a Disney reservations agent/ contractor. She couldn't find any ressie availability either. So I have emailed signature services since I am staying CL and hope they can provide some insight into what is going on .

There is definitely something going on. I was able to get a reservation but it took lots of work. In the end, I had my choice of times but there must be a glitch of some sort in the system.

It's not working for me either. Anybody knows what the problem is?

How did you get the reservation? Through app or website?

I still was unable to see any reservations online or mobile app today. I even tried a browser that I never use to access MDE and still no dice.
I emailed Disney Signature Services (staying CL) and they were able to see all available slots. They instructed me to call them and they booked the date I wanted. Not the time I wanted but I have time to try and adjust now that I see it on my plans. She said she would report it since I told her others were having the same problem. I wish I would have contacted them sooner when my ADR window opened up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!