California Grill

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
We are having dinner at Cali Grill at 6:20 - I've heard that dinner here can take a while, whether it's waiting for your table or the meal itself. Will we be done in time to stake out a seat for 9pm Spectro? Thanks!

Arrive as early as you can, preferably around 6 pm; you might be seated early, and if not at least you'll shave a few mnutes from your waiting time.

I should point out that if you're in a hurry eating here won't do. Service isn't slow, but it IS leisurely - what'd you expect in an excellent restaurant in any big city. You should finish your meal by 8 o'clock - plenty of time to head back to the MK, although not enough time to stake out a spot.

Dinner here is very leisurely, very romantic and luscious! It usually takes us 1.5 - 2 hours to dine here. We try to make the reservation later 8:45-9 and watch the fireworks at Mk. It's a beautiful view from CA grille. Enjoy your dinner!:wave:

An hour and a half to two hours sounds fine for us. We do enjoy leisurely meals but I was worried that it would take over 2 hrs for dinner and then we'd never make it before spectro started. We've never gotten a place to sit for spectro more than a half hour in advance anyway so this should work out just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter