call costs to make PS from UK

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how much the costs are to phone Orlando?

I phoned last night to get tickets for MVMCP and was on the phone for 12 mins.
I need to phone back today as I got the date wrong, and need to swap it.
Is there a big difference in on peak off peak to Florida ?

:jester: :jester: 123 to go :jester: :jester:

Hi
I usually use "quip" (www.quip.co.uk) although there my well be cheaper solutions.
They charge 3.5p/minute all the time - hence your call would be about 41p
I think BT is about 20-25p/minute but I could be wrong
What ever you do I am sure you can find cheaper rates than BT

Chris

I use OneTel. They charge 3p per minute and I pay by monthly direct debit.
I think there is another firm (swift?) which charges 2p per minute but there are catches - you have to pay so much up front etc.

I use Just Dial, and it's the same cost as a national call in the UK

(i have no idea how much that is, but I use it to call from the office, and have never had any problems with the boss asking me about expensive international phone bills.)

http://www.just-dial.com/ you just dial 0870 794 0000 and then the US number,

Bev

i used my pay as you talk mobile phone to call universal to reserve hrh and was surprised at how cheap it worked out (50p)approx then my hubby cant go daft at the phone bill since i have called florida a few times hotel kingdom and my other hotel so you could maybe try that .
margaret.

Originally posted by alexandra uk
I tried just dial and it said " sorry this destination is not available ":confused: :confused: :confused:

I have used Just Dial from work as well for faxes to the USA. you can't just dial everything in one go. You have to pause whilst the speil starts and then dial in the full us number.

That works fine for me.

I used my Orange mobile and according to my bill I was talking to WDW Dine for 3 minutes 11 seconds and it cost 54p. So not too bad at all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter