Call from WDW re: Osborne Lights

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
I had e-mailed Disney regarding the Osborne Lights display at Christmas. My main purpose of the e-mail was to determine if they knew what they were doing so that I could plan our days at MGM accordingly.

Anyway, when I came into the office today, there was a message in my voice mail from Rochelle of the Executive offices of WDW indicating that there will be no Osborne Lights display this year. She said they are making way for a new show, yada yada yada. She indicated that the lights will be back next year. She also said that they are working on the possibility of putting up some of the lights at a different display, but no firm plans have been made at this time.

Thank you for clearing this up for us! Not the best news but better to be informed....

I hope they put some lights up somewhere around the parks. Osborne Lights is one of my favorite areas to visit during the Christmas season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter