Call to check for a PIN code offer

tiggernpooh

Walt is my hero
I just called Disney and asked if I had a pin code attached to my name, since I didn't get anything in my emails. Found I had a PIN and I just saved almost $700 on our 8 night stay at Pop Century in October!

Just call and ask if you didn't get one - you never know!

I thought I had read somewhere that you couldn’t call in and ask anymore? That’s awesome that it worked for you!

I was able to call in and ask as well, but I didn’t get your good news.

Last edited:
So I just tried this and the cm on the phone thought I was nuts lol. She had no idea what I was talking about. Worth the shot

So I just tried this and the cm on the phone thought I was nuts lol. She had no idea what I was talking about. Worth the shot
Not sure which number you called, but the online chat CM told me that if anyone would know, it would be the reservations line: 1-407-939-1936

I’m curious about how you get these codes? I’ve only been to WDW once 15 years ago, are they for frequent visitors?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!