Call your shot (NBA)

Toronto over Houston.

(Typed Milwaukee first but forced my backspace into action! :goodvibes)

Last edited:

Watching Spurs/Nuggets right now. Wonder what Popovich said to them about that lovely first half. :coffee:

Probably very little. :drinking1

Pops Amazing. My pick of Denver looking bad, My two favorite teams Im rooting for is Milwaukee and Toronto, them teams dont get the media love. So their getting mine

Sometimes I daydream and wonder if I could indeed survive a press conference with Popovich. :drinking1:laughing:

-------------

Huge headache. Ugly game tonight. Sigh. Chances galore.

Hopefully we will send a bunch of pissed off players to Philadelphia.

Sometimes I daydream and wonder if I could indeed survive a press conference with Popovich. :drinking1:laughing:

-------------

Huge headache. Ugly game tonight. Sigh. Chances galore.

Hopefully we will send a bunch of pissed off players to Philadelphia.

your gonna win the series, to get over the hump you needed a top 10 player, you got a top 5 player now in Leonard, I love the gamble you and the way you handled him thru the year. Im rooting for him to return to Toronto

your gonna win the series, to get over the hump you needed a top 10 player, you got a top 5 player now in Leonard, I love the gamble you and the way you handled him thru the year. Im rooting for him to return to Toronto

Ujuri is the best. First he tried everything under the sun to move up to get Giannis in his draft year. Everything. Lucky Milwaukee.

He moved DeRozan. Took a chance on Nick Nurse. Found a gem in Siakim.

Leonard, he is an absolute illusionist. And coming with Danny Green. Bonus.

But here is where I love Ujuri the most -

Jonas Valanciunas was absolutely beloved here. And despite that Ujiri knew what needed to happen. And did it. The acquisition of Marc Gasol, game changer.

--------

Most people don't know that Leonard sat every three or four games low-key (a la good on you), certainly for back to back games. Many wins without him. But my God he's something. Truly a superstar.

Last edited:
You needed a top 10 player

Vince Carter used to say "They need their ESPN to come."

Oh Carter and McGrady. Carter didn't really want to be the man, but his skills didn't fit second fiddle. But his lanky cousin longed to be the man.

So McGrady left to be a star and then suddenly proclaimed that he didn't really want to be the man. :rolleyes1

Youth.

Harden after a three point shot.
tenor.gif

Harden after the ref didn't buy it.

The NBA seems to be taking lessons from soccer.

Oh man, two crazy games. :drinking1:thumbsup2 Playoff basketball, how I love thee.

2-1 across the board. Thank God our weather has been crap. :laughing:

Last edited:
I think its wide open this year, great games. Golden St dont scare me this year, I dont think they will win, and look for what ever team beats them for Durant to go there

.... and look for what ever team beats them for Durant to go there

Or LA. Strong Brooklyn rumours too. But I get your point. ;):laughing: I was just discussing OKC tonight, watching Harden. It's a big fat shame all around.

And yep it is exciting for it to be wide open low-key! Finally.

---------

Word is we might not have Siakim tomorrow.

We are already missing a strong role player in OG Anunoby. He was taken in for an appendectomy just as the playoffs started.

Imagine that - you play all year, finish up and all excited for the playoffs! And then suddenly D.O.N.E done.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!