• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

called about a pin code

PhoohWhoWho

Mouseketeer
There one in my father inlaws name who live right next door from us. But none in our name! I wish i could use there code! Boy they live right next door same last name!

I wonder if your father-in-law booked the trip....like it's a gift to you and your family (but of course, you could pay him back), would that work? It might be worth looking in to.

I know 2 families who are going....one family had the code, the other family did not...both families are getting the free dining because they are booking together as a Grand Gathering Group. This was suggested by the CM making the reservations, so it's not like they were trying to cheat the system.

Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter