Called about AP codes 03/27/05 - GRRR

Aurora's Mom

previously signed on as "Aurora's Mom"
Hello, all! Well, after reading some speculation about the possibility of codes being released this week due to some overtime scheduling and such, and after having had a CM at Ressie tell me it would be a good idea to check back the first of the week, I called this morning. The person I got quickly had an answer without checking and when I asked if he had checked (nicely, though), here was his answer....

"I don't need to check, we've already gotten several calls this morning and there aren't going to be any new annual pass codes released for quite a while. If you're going in July or August, you'll need to wait until at least some time in June, try the middle of June."

WHAT?????? JUNE?????? We've gone for several years and I've never been told to wait that long. Heck, there wouldn't be a discount left if I waited until mid-June for a mid-July vacation. Has anyone else tried calling today? I don't have a problem with hearing that they haven't been released yet, but to be told to wait that long didn't seem right. Frankly, I felt like they had been getting a lot of calls and just didn't want to be bothered.

Oh, and I did call back and simply told the next CM that I was a little confused by some information I had just gotten and that maybe I had misunderstood. She also said mid-June, but also said that they only release the codes once per quarter and since they released April-June in mid-March, that they wouldn't release the July-Sept. until mid-June. I've never heard of this schedule before. Like I said, I felt like they were probably being swamped and just didnt' want to bother.

What do you all think??? TIA :confused3

When we were waiting for ap codes to come out for May/June. Some CM's were telling us they would be out April 1st. They will tell you just about anything. Usually they will say soon, look in your Sunday paper, on disney site online, and watch for emails and postcards. :wizard:

For the last couple of years the AP rates for July 4th and after have come out early May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter