Called for new code - Big Brother is Watching Me!!

Yeah but Legend...do they know the Lotto numbers. If we could get that out of them then we could all afford to go concierge President suites all the way. Ahhhhhh.....to dream......

I was wondering what prices at which resorts you all will be paying in Decemeber as we are looking into a pre Xmas trip.
Thanks Sue

I was wondering what prices at which resorts you all will be paying in Decemeber as we are looking into a pre Xmas trip.
Thanks Sue

Sue:

Yesterday, I used the new code and got the WL courtyard view room for $154 a night which included the tax. This is for Dec. 3-10. Last Dec. the same room went for about $180.

I had the opposite experience. We have stayed at WDW 4 times in the past year, I have a reservation for Jan and May of '03. I called tonight to make a reservation for Dec. and it took me 1.5 hours to make the reservation for 3 rooms. Obviously the CM was new, but ......and they didn't have any of our info.

When we went in December, they gave us a print out of all of our PS, including the PS we had kept in September!

Then in June, while checking into the POR and had checked OUT of FW, the CM said to me, 'sampling all of the Disney hotels in one year are we?"

I didn't understand what he meant. It occured to me later that he had pulled all of my ressies up on the computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter