Called for rates

j_lehr

DIS Veteran
I was unsure about staying at Universal - called for rates today - 219 for first night, 229, other two nights - they said all entertainment book and AAA rates are reserved. I thought booking 9 months in advance was plenty of time? Shoudl i wait and call later? I think this is too expensive for a hotel that i will barely be at.

The only reason that i really want to stay onsite is for the front of the line pass - Is it worth it at that time of year? Does anyone know if they are normally busy that time of year?

Thanks,
Jessica

I suggest you check hotelkingdom.com. They have been offering some good rates lately.

hi j_lehr! I was just wondering when you're going. I noticed you said in 9 months and that sounds about the time we'll be going! :D

I just called for rates for July and August. Some hotels were not available in July, others not in August, but at least two of the three were available for each week. I think if you request only one specific hotel with the card it may not be available, but we were flexible and got the RPR for $119/night 8/23/-8/27.

Yes it was. Like I said, if you want a good rate you have to be flexible sometimes. We chose a few dates to check and checked all three hotels for fan club and entertainment rates. We got prices of $200 and above in July, but in August got the $119. We decided on a Mon-Fri trip rather than going on a weekend as the weekend was $152, more than I wanted to spend just to sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter