Calling all Brits...

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
...who do you recommend to book with to go to DLP? We will be using Eurostar (almost as exciting for my DH as our first ever trip to DLP :rolleyes1) and hoping to stay at Hotel Cheyenne (well one of us is, one of us wanted the WL lookie-like but got over-ruled!:sad2:)
And can anyone recommend a decent guide? We have dozens of WDW and DL guides but could only find a couple on Amazon, neither of which got brilliant reviews.

Its usually best to book direct with Disney - have a look at other countries sites though as they may have different offers - you can book through any countries site.
Remember the price includes tickets for everyday including day of arrival and departure

Its usually not worth booking transport through Disney but booking it direct with Eurostar. There is only one train a day direct to DLP (doesnt run everyday depending when you are going) but you can book an indirect one changing at Lille

As for guidebooks - to be honest there have been so many changes at DLP in the past couple of years that any guidebooks are probably out of date. Your best bet is either this forum or DLP Guide which is a good website with lots of useful information

http://www.dlpguide.com/

Another good source is the DLP Fans youtube channel. These guys go every month and seem to do 'reports' and updates on closures, menus etc. ( I'm not sponsored BTW I'm just addicted to this channel !)

And be sure to keep up with ED92 on their website and across social media - especially when you're actually in the parks!

We almost always book our Eurostar and Hotel separately - although I'd still price up a package as I have had it come out cheaper once!

For the hotel, look around at other country's offers as they often have much better deals than we get!

There is an offer on at the moment on the Disney website, but I think it ends in October. We booked two nights and got two nights free with 5 days park tickets. So it was £536 per couple in the Santa Fe hotel in April next year. Amazing value IMHO

I agree that you don’t really need a guidebook for Disneyland Paris - the information you find online should be much more up to date and helpful!

I have to say hotel wise IMO Sequoia Lodge is much nicer than the Cheyenne if that helps convince your party ;) although it’s much smaller scale than WL at WDW so I’d go prepared! It’s a lovely hotel though- see if you can book a club level room as the perks are brilliant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!