Calling All Cheerleaders!

Cherry

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I'm so excited, Jazzy Jeff and the pin survivors are back, so it's time for us to get cheering again. I haven't been practicing at all during our break, so I'm gonna get out of my Lazy Boy and give it a try. Here goes nothing!

Give me an O, give me a L, give me a D,D,D
Give me a F, give me an A, give me a T,T,T

Yeah Jeff!
Yeah pin survivors!

If you haven't joined the cheerleaders yet, we can always use more! Just sign up here and we'll get Kathryn to give you some pompoms and get you fitted for a Lazy Boy.

Since when do I have to get OUT of my Lazy Boy to cheer??? NOT! (raising arms and leg rest)... O....L....D...
F....A....T....

Yeah, that works..... just gotta remember to put my pinacolada down first.:p :crazy: :wave:

Great! I really need the exercise. The lure of the lazyboy as been strong lately:o

Denise:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce

Give me a "S"

Give me a "U"

Give me a "R"

Give me a "V I V"

Give me a "O"

Give me a "R"

Give me a "S"

What's that spell

SURVIVORS!!!

GO TEAMS!!!

And now the wave......
boldblue.GIF
boldpurple.GIF
boldred.GIF
boldyellow.GIF
boldblue.GIF
boldpurple.GIF
boldred.GIF
boldyellow.GIF

Poohcvt, Of course you can join, all ya gotta know how to do is, get comforable in a Lazy Boy, flip up the foot rest when "the wave" is required and gracefully accept bribes.......... ummmm I mean gifts. :o ;)

Yeah!!!!

I can do the Wave, and can get out of the lazy chair once in awhile. Thanks for the welcome. I will check the previous site and catch up.

Paula:p

Great to have the Pin Survivors back in action.... and the cheerleaders! I'm with you! Love that Lazy Boy Wave!
Where did I leave my Kazoo?
Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter