Calling All DMV DVC Owners!

Necro-thread. I am no longer in the area, I moved about a year ago. But I used to live in Anne Arundel county for the last 30 years. Own at AKV and BLT. (I now live in Texas).

DC weather is damn near perfect right now. Looks like Florida is sending us her rain this weekend just in time for DC Pride.

My husband and I are going on a Backstage Magic tour at Disneyland through Adventure By Disney in October. Hopefully there is not another COVID surge and everything is perfect.

JOD

Hello, I'm Amber located in northern Virginia. DD is 7 and DS is 10. We lost my husband in 2020. We own at old key west as a resale since 2017 and purchased from disney directly riviera while it was being built. We are attending moonlight magic July 14th during our next trip.

Hi, nice to see this thread active again. We're 27 year DVC owners from back when OKW was the whole DVC. Recently moved from Reston to Haymarket.

Hi, I'm Bill and I'm in Hampton, Va. We've owned 215 points at the Boardwalk since 2014 on a resale contract. I got in under the wire for the coveted blue card. My wife, Colleen is a disabled veteran with MS. She is wheelchair bound. We travel with my daughter, Cailin who is now 13 and my Mom, Bonnie. We've been every year since purchasing and have gone on two Disney cruises as well. Mom now uses a wheelchair so if you see us get out of the way! They will run you over as Colleen is legally blind and Mom doesn't know how to drive an electric wheelchair, ha ha.

My wife can no longer fly as the TSA is too rough with her. They hurt her three years ago so we drive now. I'm going to buy a sprinter van and put a bathroom in it so we can travel in style and avoid any accidents on the way. We also will be bringing our two Wheaton Terriers with us and we'll board them at the resort. It's hard to leave them at home with the vet. If you know anything about Wheaties their hair gets matted if you don't take of it and the vet lost their groomer. Nice to see all the DMV folks with DVC contracts!

Vamos DC United! We used to have season tickets in the glory days but Colleen got too sick to go in the summer. It's Disney World for us now and at least until 2042! :)

AA County Residents (MD)
DVC since 2010 !
We thought we were "Snow-Birding" on DVC, but were told that your stay must be for 3 months or more to be considered a "SnowBird", and that stays of less than 3 months are considered "Snow-Flaking" :)
We will return to AKL & SSR in 2023!

Hi There, :wave2:

Fun to find this group. We live in Loudoun Co VA, and have owned our DVC since 2008. We have driven down in the past, as well as taken the auto train, as well as flown. I much prefer to fly! Our homes are VGF, BLT, SSR and CC! We love them all, and greatly enjoy experiencing them all.

Hi There, :wave2:

Fun to find this group. We live in Loudoun Co VA, and have owned our DVC since 2008. We have driven down in the past, as well as taken the auto train, as well as flown. I much prefer to fly! Our homes are VGF, BLT, SSR and CC! We love them all, and greatly enjoy experiencing them all.
I'm also in loudoun.

We live in Bethesda, MD and have been members since 2007. Our home resorts are Beach Club and Animal Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter