CALLING ALL FLORIDA RESIDENCE ºoº How much is....

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, we'll be at WDW next week and ds (15 months old) will need baby food. I am packing 12 jars (he mainly eats REAL food now, but I thought baby food is needed for fast meals). We are flying and baby food weighs a TON! I looked at www.netgrocer.com and I see that baby food is about $0.63 a jar on-line, since I'm in Canada .63 is like $1.00 Canadian $$$. I pay around $0.50 Canadian funds per jar. I know I'm taking about pennies, but it'll add up it ds ends up eating a ton of jars. So how much is a jar of babyfood in Florida? I will likely go to WalMart in Kissimmee or Publix.

SandraC
º0º
1975 - off site
1977 - off site
1987 - Indian Rock Shores
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 months old!

I don't live in Orlando, but in Atlanta, Georgia, baby food at Publix is .67 cents a jar (the big jars, not the stage 1 or first foods-they are a little less). Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter