Calling all MAMA MELROSE fans !!

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
We have decided to try Mama Melrose's during our next trip.I have printed out the menu, and in trying to figure out what we might order, my family became stumped by a few of the items.

I'm embarrassed to say, we just don't know what the ingredients below are. I'll bold type what we are unsure of :

Grilled Filet of Beef with capellini alla Genovese, gorgonzola butter and red wine reduction $20.99

Mama's Panino - Thinly sliced prosciutto, Genoa salami, asiago cheese, and caponata on a grilled semolina baguette with orzo salad $12.99

Risotto
Bruschetta

And finally, are the Insalate & Zuppa part of what would be considered appetizer items?
We'll be on the silver plan, which includes appetizer,entree & dessert.

Thankyou to anyone that can help :sunny:

Ok here's my try

Proscuitto, a thin sliced italian ham, very good with melon,

Insalta, is salad
Zuppa is soup

Capeleti with Gongonzola butter, is pasta with blue cheese, probably used in conjunction with butter.

Orzo is a pasta

Rizzoto is a rice dish

Bruschetta is a bagette bread sliced with toppings

I hope this is right please correct me

:wave2:

prosciutto = dry-cured spiced Italian ham usually sliced thin
caponata = a relish of chopped eggplant and assorted vegetables
gorgonzola = a pungent blue cheese of Italian origin

Bruschetta

One of my fav foods, ever :love:

prosciutto - you also see this in penne w/ vodka sauce a lot.. if you've ever had that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter