Calling all SW experts

E

EmptyNester

I recently purchased our airline tickets for our Feb trip to WDW via the SW airlines website. How easy is it to change the flights with SW?

Our return flight is @7:15 in the morning - there is now availability on the 12:30pm flight (that I'd much rather have - no rushing in the morning :p) It prices out the same. Can I cancel and re-book? Do I do it online or call?

Thanks guys!

Sharon

SW is very easy to do this stuff with. Just call the 800# for reservations and they'll do it for you. I've done it a few times.

You can do it online, it is very easy. Cancel the flights, and rebook using the SWA credit that is issued immediately. As long as the price is the same (which I read it is) it will be an even exchange, with no penalty. If you get stuck, the SWA agents are super about helping. 1-800-IFLYSWA.

You can do it online, it is very easy. Cancel the flights, and rebook using the SWA credit that is issued immediately. As long as the price is the same (which I read it is) it will be an even exchange, with no penalty. If you get stuck, the SWA agents are super about helping. 1-800-IFLYSWA.

WOW that was easy, it took all of about 3 minutes online! Just another reason to fly SWA!

Thanks, guys!

WOW that was easy, it took all of about 3 minutes online! Just another reason to fly SWA!

You are entirely welcome.

I completely agree, changes without fees, unheard of. :)

Imagine people complain about SWA because there is no preassigned seating, but, hey, with their attitude about everything else, you can take one minor inconvienance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter