calling for PS...does this sound right??

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
I just called disney dining for our upcoming vacation (June 27-July 3rd) just to double check the numbers and when to call..the girl I spoke with was very nice and said I didn't need to call back exactly 60 days out..like you do with WDW...she told me to call back on May 4th (for all but fantasmic) and make all the reservations at once instead of calling every day for each reservation.

She indicated there would still be plenty of availability......

Looking to do Goofy Kitchen, Ariels Grotto, Storytellers, Blue Bayou, Lilo Breakfast, etc......does that sound reasonable?

That sounds right. I have always been able to get everything I have wanted calling around 60 days from my final day. Sometimes just days before we get there, although I don't recommend that option. Because so many of Disneyland's guests are local reseidents who don't always do the character dining the ps' don't fill as far in advance as they do at WDW. Definitely call on the dot of 30 days before you want the Fantasmic Buffet however because that always sells out quickly.

The only PS that are usually 'hard' to get are the Fantasmic Buffet. You should be fine. I have often made PS just a couple weeks out, although I don't recommend waiting that long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter