Calling Member Services

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
I think it's awesome that they got Stephen Hawkings to record all their voice announcements and prompts. On hold with them right now and I'm wondering why I have to keep listening to this annoying computer generated voice repeatedly. Can they not get someone with a pleasant voice to record these prompts? I know, I've been a member for 10 minutes and I'm already complaining :)

LOL. I can't even remember last time I called MS. No need once online booking became available. I email for requests, name changes, link/merge issues, DME reservations, etc. Those aren't urgent & I like getting a written response.

I think it's awesome that they got Stephen Hawkings to record all their voice announcements and prompts. On hold with them right now and I'm wondering why I have to keep listening to this annoying computer generated voice repeatedly. Can they not get someone with a pleasant voice to record these prompts? I know, I've been a member for 10 minutes and I'm already complaining :)

Lol - it bugged me enough when they switched from the very pleasant sounding man that I sent them my feedback. I don’t think I was the only one because they did improve on it a short time later if you can believe that. Yes, this mechanical voice is an improvement.

We have had several changes to the MS systems pretty much one with each management change. I'm with Carol, we don't call unless we have to and when we do call we call one of our preferred advisors.

:earsboy: Bill

Yeah, I noticed the new voice the last time I called. A real voice would be nicer. This voice reminds me of those annoying robocalls trying to sell me something.

It is possible, though, that they've changed phone systems, and they CAN'T use a real voice anymore...I hope that isn't the case, and that this was just a trial.

NOTE TO DVC: Even if you have to stay with an AI voice, there are more pleasant ones out there.

Last edited:
Thank you for this insightful comment. I now have to clean coca cola off my keyboard and monitor.

Hey now, this is Pete's thread. That better have been "Diet Coke with ice, or else." you spit on your keyboard and monitor.:rotfl2::drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter