Calling on-line booking experts

poohteacher

Mouseketeer
I am at my 180 day mark on the 21st and am on the deluxe dining plan. I would like to make my ressies online, but am confused about what to do for CRT and Hoop-Dee-Doo Review because of the credit card issue. Is it possible to book these two online without your credit card being charged, just the number taken, or am I better off calling for those two at 7 a.m.? Thanks

I know you can definitely do the CRT online, and they will not charge your card. I know because I have done it myself. They did have a glitch in their system awhile ago, and it was charging cards, but they seem to have resolved that. The hoop de do I am not sure about. Online adr's are the best invention since the toaster! Good luck! For me, it worked well. Very easy and I got it all done in like 20 minutes!

I just booked CRT on saturday and as long as your reservation has the deluxe dining plan it will not charge your credit card just make you put the credit card in for guarantee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter