Calling Routemap Dan? Are you hiding from me..

DixieAmos

<font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=
Mr Routemap I have been told you are the man to see about clipart and aventures.
If you could get me some I would be very Grateful. I would like a beautiful picture of myself for clipart. Daniel Murphet got me this lady bless him, but it isn`t really me.
For my aventure I would love a designer handbag.
Thank you so much for taking time out to read this dear. I have added you to my buddy list because the other persons on these boards speak very highly of you and I think we could become very good friends.

Love always
Veronica

Hi Dixie,I've heard alot about you. I don't know if this Routemap guy you speak of is around ,but I'd be more than happy to help you out.;) What exactly would you like?:cool:

route man, i need you too i need help with putting a picture under my signature. i found one in your closet can u pm or email me the directions to do this? keep it simple as i am electronically challenged ok?

Thank you Mr Routemap.

I am looking for a handbag for my avanture.
For clipart I would like a picture like me. I am tall with long blonde hair, twinkling blue eyes, rosebud lips and a cute button nose. I am gorgeous and look like a model.

My hair will be long again from tomorrow when I get my hair extensions back in. That is a story in itself.I had a rather distressing incident with a horse Dan. It emptied it`s bowels on my head and ruined my hair extensions.

So pleased you can help me dear. I was told Dan`s the man!

Love always
Veronica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter