Calling ScootAround Tomorrow To Reserve My Scooter Rental!!!

50surgeries2012

Mouseketeer
My birthday trip to Disney World is four weeks away now, and I am excited! I'm going to be calling ScootAround tomorrow to reserve my scooter rental for November 1-6. My mom offered to help me pay for it. But, I told her I had it under control. I had saved up the money for it. Even though the trip was a spur-of-the-moment surprise. My best friend who is going with my mom, and I. She's pretty excited too. She can't stop talking about the trip on Facebook.

Thank you. I am all set! Just got the power chair reserved. It’ll look similar to the one I had on my trip in 2018 in the picture. I told the guy I spoke with on the phone at ScootAround that I had wanted a scooter that had a joystick controller.

Because I was more comfortable with it than operating a three wheeled/four wheeled mobility scooter. I got hurt on one of those things once, and it almost had me end up in the hospital.
A84B343A-F24D-4DC5-A703-ADC088B48CD3.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!