Calling Sushi Lovers...

Beaker74

Mouseketeer
My fiance and I are going to the World for our 11 day honeymoon on the Gold Plan. We are huge sushi fans and plan on eating at California Grille, Wolf Gang Pucks, and Japan in Epcot, along with many other restaurants (you have to eat a lot on the Gold Plan). We're even going to try the Traditional Japanese Breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe (any input on that would also be appreciated!). Who has the best sushi and are we missing anyplace (restaurants in the Swan & Dolphin are the only restaurants, with the exception of McDonalds, that are not included on the plan). Thanks for all your opinions!!!:wave2:

Except for Kimono's (which wouldn't be included on your plan), I believe you have them all.

Given your scope and scale, I might swing through Kimonos and drop a few bucks on some negiri. Would be a shame to not have tried sushi everywhere.

yup....that's pretty much it. I have tried the sushi both at Cali grill and WP's ......both were great !!! Haven't tried Japan yet..maybe on out next trip. We are doing the gold plan also.

DS and I are big sushi fans too. We have tried them all with the exception of Kimonos which we hope to try next week. So far we still think the sashimi at CaGrill is the best.

Enjoy your plan - you will have so much fun trying new things. We had the Japanese breakfast at GF. It was really good but I do remember you have to allow extra time for them to prepare it.

Best Wishes on your marriage!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for all the feedback! We will definitely be eating our way around the World soon!

does ca grille have the kind of sushi that has the cooked shrimp on top? i get that here in new york and would love to try it disney style.

CG is very good for sushi... sit at the sushi bar if possible. If you only have two for dinner, be patient. It is a lot of fun to talk to Yoshi (SP?), sushi chef master. She has a great attitude...

Wolfgang Puck is also good at the bar as well... try their daily specials... they are very accomodating.... we go about every six months and they always remember us and welcome us back.

Have not tried Bluezoo yet... you may want to check it out...::MickeyMo

My brother visited in December (for the first time) and he really got addicted to the sushi platter at Teppanyaki. The more expensive one (of course).

I had to book the restaurant again during his visit because he just couldn't get enough of the sushi!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter