Calling to make room request

Dean1953

DIS Veteran
i am staying, for the first time, at a DVC resort from October 25-30 in a BLT standard studio. I’ve already requested a high floor but am wondering, as I am close to the 2 week mark, whether I should call and request a higher floor with a partial MK view? If it’s recommended to call, what is the phone number for making BLT room requests? Thanks!

If anyone has the phone number directly for DVC BLT reservations, I’d appreciate it. I have read several times the BLT thread, in which rooms are listed as standard, lake and magic kingdom, and pictures of the view are provided. There are a couple of standard studios that have a very partial MK view. I had read of many persons call 2 weeks out to make their request while talking with a reservationist. If there isn’t much point in calling, I’ll let them surprise me on the 25th.

Just call member services, if you are not a member they will not talk to you.

BLT owner. 6 stays now at BLT. 5 were standard view. I called and asked for a high view everytime. So far 3 times were ground floor, 1 time was floor 2 and the last time was floor 5 facing the tennis court. If I leaned out on the balcony and turned my head to the left I could see MK. Finally a good view.....lol..... they are standard view for a reason. Thanks for the reminder that I need to call MS to put my request in for my standard 1 bedroom on nov 10-12.

If the reservation is booked on points, the call is made to DVC Member Services, and only members can call. If you are renting, the member has to call for you.

If the reservation is booked on cash, the call is made to 407-W-DISNEY and you can make the call.

Good luck, 09/14/18 Standard view, bottom floor! Excellent view of the bocci court, and in turn, they had an excellent view inside of my villa! :rolleyes1 Not sure who had the worst view! :scared1:

Last edited:
I have stayed in a standard view one time. We requested 'highest possible' by calling member services. We did end up with 5th floor, facing MK. I was elated because of the point cost. The view of MK was fine.
BLT_Standard.JPG

However, I think these are just luck of the draw. The standard view rooms tend to be booked. So, I think you get whatever is available when your check-in date is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter