Callum's Pre Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

callumdougan

Earning My Ears
Wasn't going to do a Pre-Trippie but I've got some spare time before I finish packing :lmao:

Me - Callum (19) - Been to DLRP few times, Always stayed at Santa Fe.
DGF - Lauren (18) (18 on Monday - Reason for trip - Never been to DLRP.

We are staying at the Newport Bay Club for 6 nights and leave this Tuesday:)
Flying from Edinburgh with Air France (6.10am flight :scared1: )!! Trip is also going to be a chance to go into Paris and see the sights.

So far this is the outline of our plan...

Tuesday:
Head to DGF's house and wait on "taxi". She has no idea theres a surprise Limo taking us to Edinburgh airport as part of her bday pressie.
Arrive in CDG @ 9.30am, Catch VEA to NPBC. Dump Bags and head to Village for quick bite to eat then off to the parks.
Back to hotel once room is ready, freshen up, then back to Village for dinner then early night.

Wednesday:
Early start (DGF doesn't know this yet:rotfl2: ) and full day in the parks.
Dinner at the Village and walk around the shops then off for a drink.

Thursday:

First day into Paris. Aiming to see most of the sights, The Louvre, Notre Dam, L'arc De Triomph etc etc.
Back to hotel to freshen up and then possibly California Grill for dinner (had originally considerd staying in Paris and going to Moulin Rogue).

Friday:
Start the day in the Studio's and see how we get on.
Possibly buy tickets for MNSSHP (Depending on budget left):scared:

Saturday:
Early start (probs opt for room service breakfast TBH) Then early train into Paris and straight to Eiffel Tower. After Eiffel Tower, getting train to Paris Motor Show :) Head back into City to see Eiffel Tower lit up at night then head back to NPBC or Village for drinks.

Sunday:
"Tie Up Day" - Grabbing all the rides we've missed or want to go on again and will make use of EMH depending on DGF's willingness to get out of bed :rotfl2:

Monday:
Present Shopping then lunch in Park (not decided where yet).
Say out Bye's to DLRP then off to CDG for 8.30pm flight to Edinburgh, Followed by car journey to Glasgow.

Sounds like you are going to have a great trip:goodvibes

For your sunday EMH, can I suggest something?

Try and get like and 8.45 fantasyland breakfast if its available!!

Means you get a bit more of a lie in and dont spend anymore money and still get a good breakfast. We really liked it on our last trip, jsut dont go on the teacupos straight after like us!!

Would definitely do it again if we stay at a hotel other than DLH.

Sounds like you have a great trip planned. Hope your GF will appreciate the early starts :)

Awww would love to see your girlfriends face when the 'taxi' shows up!
Have a great trip and don't forget to remember EVERY detail for your trip report!

Sounds like a brilliant trip. I hope you get everything done as planned. I can recommend the Moulin Rouge. I went about 5 years ago, got there an hour before the show was due to start (the first ones to arrive). We were all dressed up & we were shown to seats at the very front. They had just finished clearing the plates from the dinner (we had tickets for the show only). There was a band & we got the chance to get up for a dance on the dancefloor before the show. I can say that I danced at the Moulin Rouge!! The show was magnificent & so was the champagne. It was expensive, but it is one of those once in a lifetime experiences.

Have a great time, we go on Saturday, but will probably make it to the parks on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter