Camcorders at Black Friday Sale

bamamom

DIS Veteran
We are going to purchase a camcorder before Christmas and I was looking at Walmart and Sears ads for day after Thanksgiving sales. Walmart has:
1) JVC GR-D244US Mini DV Digital camcorder $248.00
2) Sony- no other info listed $298.84

Sears has:

1) Canon ZR100 Mini DV camcorder $249.99
2) JVC GR-D250US Mini DV camcorder $269.99

Does anyone know anything about any of these? Any info greatly appreciated. Also could I get these online do you think that day? If so what time can you start ordering? I am always at the store that has the most I need when they open that day...I love it...but really want a camcorder too and it would be great if I could order it online before I left EARLY that morning.

I must be behind the times -- how do you get access to the Black Friday ads early???

Thanks.

Lauren

Google it... info has been leaked each of the last few years and posted on various websites, much to the chagrin of the retailers.

See: CNN story on the leak

Geoff_M said:
Google it... info has been leaked each of the last few years and posted on various websites, much to the chagrin of the retailers.

I personally think they leak the info themselves.

bamamom said:
We are going to purchase a camcorder before Christmas and I was looking at Walmart and Sears ads for day after Thanksgiving sales. Walmart has:
1) JVC GR-D244US Mini DV Digital camcorder $248.00
2) Sony- no other info listed $298.84

Sears has:

1) Canon ZR100 Mini DV camcorder $249.99
2) JVC GR-D250US Mini DV camcorder $269.99

Does anyone know anything about any of these? Any info greatly appreciated. Also could I get these online do you think that day? If so what time can you start ordering? I am always at the store that has the most I need when they open that day...I love it...but really want a camcorder too and it would be great if I could order it online before I left EARLY that morning.

I have had great success with all the JVC cameras I have owned through the years. True they were not DV, but I trust their quality.

joshua4 said:
I must be behind the times -- how do you get access to the Black Friday ads early???

Thanks.

Lauren

blackfriday.gottadeal.com
...remember, as the site states, not much ad-wise is confirmed yet, most of the sites content, pre-Friday.. are all rumors! :)

This site actually has PDFs of the ads coming out on Thursday. I'm sure this place will be sued left and right soon.

http://bfads.net/

NOTE: Looks like Wal-Mart has stuff on their site already!

Best Buy is supposed to have one too. I want to say the least expensive one is $249 but I can't remember what kind it is...sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter