Camelback use in Parks

JenniJ

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone

A friend of mine just came back from a trip to Universal. They were able to fill it up at the QS locations. Can anyone confirm Disney will do this? I know I get ice water at any QS, but I would like to not waste cups and have water at anytime without waiting in lines for it.

Thanks!

Good to know about the bottle refill stations. I wonder if it’s FL tap water or filtered. My sister was a CM for years and told me not to drink the tap water. She said none of the CMs drank the tap water cause it gave you diarrhea. :sick:

Guess I should have read the article before my last post. It is filtered but still has the FL was ‘taste’.

Well if you are feeling brave, fill your bag up with ice from an ice machine and it will melt over time and be super cold. If nervous, drop a water treatment tab in there and shake it as it melts.

I did this and it worked like a charm. I had no stomach issues even without a tablet.

I’ve used a CamelBak for a few years now. Like previously mentioned: I would use the ice from the machines, but buy a gallon of water from any of the shops at the resort. Then just fill it up in the morning and it would last all day.
Just be sure to empty it when you get back to your room and wipe it out inside.
That saved us a bunch of money vs buying bottled water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts