~Chao Li - camper (good)
~Tiare Pelekai - camper (good)
~Andrew (Drew) Parr - camper (good)
~Robin - camp councelor
~Jordan Ali - camp councelor
~Alana Russo - camper (good)
~Claire Summers - nurse
~Cameo - camper (good)
~Karigradkash Thatch (Kari) - camper (good)
~Britannia Sinclair - camper (bad)
~Dana Blakk - camper (bad)
~Rory - camper (bad)
~Mercury Davis - camp coucelor
~Jolie - camper (bad)
~Erica White - camp councelor
~Kody - camper (good)
~Eric Robin - camper (good)
~Jori (Jo) Porter - camper (good)
~Peter Admon - camper (good)
~Victoria von Schweetz (Vic) - camper (good)
~Wind Smith - camper (good)
~Star - camper (good)
~Jewel Ratcliffe - camper (bad)
~Winifred Robinson - camper (good)
~Dustin Shane - camper (good)
~Clarissa - camper (bad)
~Opal - camper (bad)
~Zach - chef
~Selena - camper (good)
~Jiang Li - camper (good)
~Nathan Fitzherbert - camper (good)
~Richard Chateaupers - camper (good)
~Jason Rand - camper (good)
~Garold - camper (bad)
~Timothy (Tim) - camper (good)
~Squeaky - camper (good)
~Oliver - camper (good)
~William Condo (Liam) - camper (bad)
~Austin - camper (good)
~Luke - camper (bad)
~Gordon Thorson - camper (good)
~Michael (Mike) Rogers - camper (good)
~Eli Stark - camper (good)
~Jay Barton - camper (good)
~Marigold Meadle (Missy) - camper (good)
~Balthazar Conway - camper (bad)
~Jenna Ayala - camper (good)
~Evelyn Maria Barton - camper (good)
~Hope Elizabeth Banner - camper (good)
~Percival (Percy) - camper (good)
~Thora Thorson - camper (good)
~Colton - camper (bad)
~Rebecca (Becca) - camper (good)
~Amber Lockhart - camper (good)
~Snapdragon - camper (good)
~Fred Whitman - camper (good)
~William Luowski (Willy) - camper (bad)

Cabins
Cabin #1 - Jolie & Cameo & Melanie & Missy
Cabin #2 - Josie & Chao & Britannia & Jenna
Cabin #3 - Alana & Nicki & Vic & Evelyn
Cabin #4 - Kari & Annabelle & Wind & Hope
Cabin #5 - Tiare & Dana & Jori & Thora
Cabin #6 - Star & Jewel & Selena & Becca
Cabin #7 - Winifred & Clarissa & Opal & Amber
Cabin #8 - Rory & Andrew & Peter & Percy
Cabin #9 - Eric & Kody & Dustin & Fred
Cabin #10 - Jiang & Nathan & Richard & Snapdragon
Cabin #11 - Jason & Garold & Tim &
Cabin #12 - Squeaky & Oliver & Luke & Colton
Cabin #13 - Liam & Austin & Balthazar & Willy
Cabin #14 - Mike & Eli & Jay & Gordon

Link to last thread: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164713

OOC: From page 249 from the last thread, could someone catch me up?

OOC: So the school musical has taken up pretty much all of my free time and my classes are super hard so I have a lot of homework. But I have thankfully returned just for a few minutes tonight.

Could somebody please give me a run down about what's going on and anything super important that I missed?

OOC The YA are on the tricarrier, everyone else is back at camp

Dana: "Yeah, Opal, I'm right in front of you."

Alana: She gave a small smile from under the fuzzy blanket she and Fred were now sharing. "Sorry about that, again," she said.

OOC Alana fell into the river, Fred helped her. Dana is with Opal and Jason, and I think that's it character wise

OOC The YA are on the tricarrier, everyone else is back at camp

Dana: "Yeah, Opal, I'm right in front of you."

Alana: She gave a small smile from under the fuzzy blanket she and Fred were now sharing. "Sorry about that, again," she said.

OOC Alana fell into the river, Fred helped her. Dana is with Opal and Jason, and I think that's it character wise

Opal: she put her hand out and it hit Dana's face. "O-oh. Hi." She said embarrassedly, her face turning pink.

Missy: Missy sat with Britannia. She said, "Do you think Balthazar could really accomplish opening...?"

Britannia: Britannia didn't hope so. She said, "Do you think Balthazar is capable of such a thing?"

Missy: "Anything's possible."

Britannia: "I guess."

Missy: Missy was quiet. "Thanks for saving me."

OOC The YA are on the tricarrier, everyone else is back at camp Dana: "Yeah, Opal, I'm right in front of you." Alana: She gave a small smile from under the fuzzy blanket she and Fred were now sharing. "Sorry about that, again," she said. OOC Alana fell into the river, Fred helped her. Dana is with Opal and Jason, and I think that's it character wise

Fred: He shrugged. "It's fine. In just glad you aren't injured. "

Opal: she put her hand out and it hit Dana's face. "O-oh. Hi." She said embarrassedly, her face turning pink.
Dana: She lightly swatted Opal's hand away. "Hello to you, too." Her mind was in the clouds, or more specifically, a hundred miles beneath camp. She wondered how her dad was doing. She wondered what was happening with all the commotion she'd left for her dad to sort out.

Dana: She lightly swatted Opal's hand away. "Hello to you, too." Her mind was in the clouds, or more specifically, a hundred miles beneath camp. She wondered how her dad was doing. She wondered what was happening with all the commotion she'd left for her dad to sort out.

Opal: she clutched Jason's hand. "Sorry. I-Is everything okay? You don't sound very happy."

Opal: she clutched Jason's hand. "Sorry. I-Is everything okay? You don't sound very happy."
Dana: She snapped out of her daze. "Hm? Oh, yes, everything's fine," she said quickly, her green-gray eyes staring into the ground.

Alana: Smooth move, she thought to herself. "Well, I can conclude I stink at canoeing."

Fred: "I don't think I'm very good either..." He had been having a difficult time with steering.

OOC: Can Fury say that they need to stay on the tricarrier until tomorrow in RP time? It's essential for Luke's plan.

Fred: "That's true... But I'm not great with boats. I ended up going overboard on the cruise ship. "

Dana: "Yeah," she said with a shrug. "Just a little homesick."

OOC She really doesn't sound like Blakk's daughter right now...

Opal: "I'm sorry about that. I suppose I'd be homesick too if I didn't live in prison. Anything I can do to help?"

Britannia: "You don't think he's going to open the portal, Missy. I know when you are thinking something."

Missy: "He's kind of a failure and an idiot if you ask me, so why should we expect him to succed in opening a portal to Halloweentown?"

Gordon: he sat down and sighed. He wished there was some way he could contact miss Britannia.

OOC: I thought one of the Avengers was making the snnouncement.

And only if its okay with everybody. We need to get things back to normal ASAP though, this isn't the Avengers thread.

EDIT: While an Avengers threaf eould br smazong, the camp os yhe perfect setting for gathring the keys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!