Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

OOC: Wait, she was? How'd it happen again? Lol sorry, it's just been so long

Alana: Her face turned a little pale. "Uh..." How could she respond to that? She stared at the ground, wishing she could just disappear. Well, she could, but that would be rude.

OOC: It was either her or Amber. I can't remember. Lets just say she said: "It was a SOD who did this to me." XD

Opal: "Are you still there? Jason, did she run off? That's really not fair."

OOC: It was either her or Amber. I can't remember. Lets just say she said: "It was a SOD who did this to me." XD

Opal: "Are you still there? Jason, did she run off? That's really not fair."
OOC: I think it may have been Amber :D I'm really not sure lol

Alana: Now her face turned slightly pink. "N-no, I'm still here."

Opal: "Oh. Sorry."
Alana: She quickly recovered from her awkward moment. "It's alright! And really, I think you should meet Dana some time. But not now. She's in a worse mood than usual. She just lost her dad."

Edit: OOC: Oh, okay. Thanks Wings

Alana: She quickly recovered from her awkward moment. "It's alright! And really, I think you should meet Dana some time. But not now. She's in a worse mood than usual. She just lost her dad."

Edit: OOC: Oh, okay. Thanks Wings

OOC: Oh, right! XD

Opal: "I know how that feels."

OOC: Oh, right! XD

Opal: "I know how that feels."
Alana: "Oh, I'm sorry. Really, overall, I'm no good with sensitive subjects. I'm surprised she hasn't set her little Eris-slug-ghoul thing on me yet. But I think she secretly likes having me around," she added with a small smile.

Alana: "Oh, I'm sorry. Really, overall, I'm no good with sensitive subjects. I'm surprised she hasn't set her little Eris-slug-ghoul thing on me yet. But I think she secretly likes having me around," she added with a small smile.

Opal: "It's okay. I'm sure she does."

Opal: "It's okay. I'm sure she does."
Alana: "I'd hope so. Considering she called me an annoying brat when we first met, if I remember correctly." She shrugged. "People change I guess." She began to absently make sparks come from her wand.

Alana: "I'd hope so. Considering she called me an annoying brat when we first met, if I remember correctly." She shrugged. "People change I guess." She began to absently make sparks come from her wand.

Opal: She jumped. "What's that noise? It sounds like a fire! Or worse, a genie performing magic!"

Opal: She jumped. "What's that noise? It sounds like a fire! Or worse, a genie performing magic!"
Alana: "Oops." She put out the sparks. "I'm sorry. That was just me making sparks from my wand. I do that sometimes without even thinking about it."

Alana: "Oops." She put out the sparks. "I'm sorry. That was just me making sparks from my wand. I do that sometimes without even thinking about it."

Opal: "Oh. It's okay." She had Jason lead her to a tree. She sat down and leaned on the bark.

Opal: "Oh. It's okay." She had Jason lead her to a tree. She sat down and leaned on the bark.
Alana: "Okay. Bye!" she said. Then she bounced over to Dana. "What're you doing?"

Dana: "Trying to fix my blaster," she said, locking on the accelerator.

Alana: "Did you get into a fight?"

Dana: "He started it."

Alana: "Okay... Is there, like, serious damage to the guy? Need me to get Summers?"

Dana: "No, it's fine. I just scared him off."

Alana: "What did you do?"

Dana: "This." Eris jumped off her shoulder and transformed into the Shadow Clan monster.

Alana: She screamed, then put her hand over her mouth. "Oh my gosh, Dana!! Tell him-Eris-whatever to stop it! Gosh, the guy had to be terrified!"

Dana: "Drop the illusion," she ordered to Eris. He turned back into a ghoul. "Well, yes, he was." She smiled. "But his face was priceless."

Jori: She shrugged, "If you want to."

Dustin: He grinned. "Alright, I'll take that as a yes. I'll be right back." He went to his cabin and changed into his swim trunks, not bothering to check his phone as he tossed it on his bunk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter