Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

Dustin: He grinned. "Alright, I'll take that as a yes. I'll be right back." He went to his cabin and changed into his swim trunks, not bothering to check his phone as he tossed it on his bunk.

Jori: She went to her cabin, put on a teal swim suit and went back to the lake to wait for Dustin.

Jori: She went to her cabin, put on a teal swim suit and went back to the lake to wait for Dustin.
Dustin: He came back to the lake in black swim trunks and a blue swimsuit-material short-sleeved shirt. "I forgot how much I liked swimming," he said. Then he gave a small shiver as a breeze passed. "I'm also not used to wind yet..."

Dustin: He came back to the lake in black swim trunks and a blue swimsuit-material short-sleeved shirt. "I forgot how much I liked swimming," he said. Then he gave a small shiver as a breeze passed. "I'm also not used to wind yet..."

Jori: "Wait... you don't have wind in Slugterra either?! I knew you didn't have a sun or sky but wind?" She slipped into the water.

Jori: "Wait... you don't have wind in Slugterra either?! I knew you didn't have a sun or sky but wind?" She slipped into the water.

Dustin: He laughed and got into the water. "Nope. No wind. No sun, no sky, barely any weather, no wind, no snow or rain... At least no snow falling from clouds, I mean."

Dustin: He laughed and got into the water. "Nope. No wind. No sun, no sky, barely any weather, no wind, no snow or rain... At least no snow falling from clouds, I mean."

Jori: "wow, do you have fog? And is it almost always fair weathered? What about tornadoes or earthquakes and hurricanes?" She had a few questions..

Jori: "wow, do you have fog? And is it almost always fair weathered? What about tornadoes or earthquakes and hurricanes?" She had a few questions..

Dustin: "It all depends on the cavern you're in. One cavern is always foggy and creepy, one is always cold and snowy. The temperature and stuff depends on the slugs and magic that are there. We've never had a hurricane, I don't think. There's one ocean down there, it has pirates, but not bad sea weather. Umm..." He shrugged. "I'm not sure what happens if the surface has an earthquake big enough to reach Slugterra."

Dustin: "It all depends on the cavern you're in. One cavern is always foggy and creepy, one is always cold and snowy. The temperature and stuff depends on the slugs and magic that are there. We've never had a hurricane, I don't think. There's one ocean down there, it has pirates, but not bad sea weather. Umm..." He shrugged. "I'm not sure what happens if the surface has an earthquake big enough to reach Slugterra."

Jori: "We've had a few really bad earthquakes here, so I doubt one would ever be bad enough to reach Slugterra." Jori put her hair up in a sloppy bun with a pony tail. "What cavern do you live in?"

Jori: "We've had a few really bad earthquakes here, so I doubt one would ever be bad enough to reach Slugterra." Jori put her hair up in a sloppy bun with a pony tail. "What cavern do you live in?"

OOC: I have no idea. To Google! XD

Okay no answer so I'm making this up

Dustin: "Yeah, the effects of the earthquakes probably wouldn't reach a hundred miles down. Well, I go back and forth, between the Shane hideout, and I have my own small house in Lumino Cavern."

OOC: I have no idea. To Google! XD

Okay no answer so I'm making this up

Dustin: "Yeah, the effects of the earthquakes probably wouldn't reach a hundred miles down. Well, I go back and forth, between the Shane hideout, and I have my own small house in Lumino Cavern."

Jori: "Cool! What's it like in the Lumino Cavern?"

Jori: "Cool! What's it like in the Lumino Cavern?"

Dustin: "Alright, I guess. It's out to the west, so it has a bit of a country feel. It's right next to a mine where they dig for lumino ore- it's a glowing gem. I've almost moved a few times, there used to be trouble there... I got turned to stone one day, I was like that for about nine hours.."

Dustin: "Alright, I guess. It's out to the west, so it has a bit of a country feel. It's right next to a mine where they dig for lumino ore- it's a glowing gem. I've almost moved a few times, there used to be trouble there... I got turned to stone one day, I was like that for about nine hours.."

Jori: Her mouth gaped open. "Stone!? H-how, what?! Who saved you? And How?" She was utterly impressed he was still standing in front of her.

Jori: Her mouth gaped open. "Stone!? H-how, what?! Who saved you? And How?" She was utterly impressed he was still standing in front of her.
Dustin: His face turned a little pink. "Yeah, stone. Dr. Blakk's apprentice, Twist- the one who betrayed us- shot some ghouls that released toxic gas. It was in the mines, and I was trying to get some of the miners out... wasn't fast enough, I guess. I breathed in some of the air, then I can't remember anything until I turned back. My brother saved me," he admitted. "He got rid of the gas. Once it was gone I was fine."

Dustin: His face turned a little pink. "Yeah, stone. Dr. Blakk's apprentice, Twist- the one who betrayed us- shot some ghouls that released toxic gas. It was in the mines, and I was trying to get some of the miners out... wasn't fast enough, I guess. I breathed in some of the air, then I can't remember anything until I turned back. My brother saved me," he admitted. "He got rid of the gas. Once it was gone I was fine."

Jori: "Oh. My. Gosh." She didn't know what else to say.

Jori: "Oh. My. Gosh." She didn't know what else to say.
Dustin: He smiled nervously. "But I was fine. Really, that's about the worst it's ever gotten. Explosions, electric jolts, stuff like that is pretty normal for me..."

OOC: Just realized- we're on page 252... gonna need a new thread soon

Dustin: He smiled nervously. "But I was fine. Really, that's about the worst it's ever gotten. Explosions, electric jolts, stuff like that is pretty normal for me..."

OOC: Just realized- we're on page 252... gonna need a new thread soon

Jori: She forced a smile, "sorry, I kind of over reacted, my world is just so different from yours." She was still comprehending though. She moved her arms around in the water, which was now up to her ribs.

Jori: She forced a smile, "sorry, I kind of over reacted, my world is just so different from yours." She was still comprehending though. She moved her arms around in the water, which was now up to her ribs.
Dustin: He grinned. "It's no big. And I get it. I'm still getting used to the sun," he said. "And the sky. I'm so used to seeing rock above me."

Dustin: He grinned. "It's no big. And I get it. I'm still getting used to the sun," he said. "And the sky. I'm so used to seeing rock above me."

Jori: "I wish I could see your world for myself. I bet if I tried to describe here to you before you saw it, you'd be just as confused. But I don't have any life or death stories to tell.."

Jori: "I wish I could see your world for myself. I bet if I tried to describe here to you before you saw it, you'd be just as confused. But I don't have any life or death stories to tell.."
Dustin: He laughed. "Lucky you!" He shrugged. "Well, if things calm down a little, one day you could come down if you wanted... And I'd like to see your home, too. The surface has changed a lot in five years."

Dustin: He laughed. "Lucky you!" He shrugged. "Well, if things calm down a little, one day you could come down if you wanted... And I'd like to see your home, too. The surface has changed a lot in five years."

Jori: "You don't want to see my home. Jane and Tarzan's home sure! But not mine. I would love to come down there sometime."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter