Camp Of Disney RP Sign Ups!

Are we still taking new characters?

If yes:

Name (Nickname optional): Jason (he goes by Jase) Hamada
Physical Appearance: A little tall and lanky. Messy dirty-blonde hair and brown eyes. He's always dressed casually and usually messing around with some technology or another.
Personality: Jase is very energized, and likes to test his skills with technology. He's smart when it comes to engineering and mathematics, and is extremely handy with any sort of tech. He's usually got something to mess around with in his pockets. Jase likes to know things, he doesn't like mysteries- he always wants to know how things work.
Disney Character That You're Related To: Hiro Hamada (Big Hero 6)
Relation To Disney Character: Cousin
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): Human
Color You Will Use In The RP: Black

If no, pretend this never happened :D

Cinderella8 said:
Are we still taking new characters?

If yes:

Name (Nickname optional): Jason (he goes by Jase) Hamada
Physical Appearance: A little tall and lanky. Messy dirty-blonde hair and brown eyes. He's always dressed casually and usually messing around with some technology or another.
Personality: Jase is very energized, and likes to test his skills with technology. He's smart when it comes to engineering and mathematics, and is extremely handy with any sort of tech. He's usually got something to mess around with in his pockets. Jase likes to know things, he doesn't like mysteries- he always wants to know how things work.
Disney Character That You're Related To: Hiro Hamada (Big Hero 6)
Relation To Disney Character: Cousin
Color You Will Use In The RP: Black

If no, pretend this never happened :D

Well first off, we've got too many Jasons, there's Jason Rand and Jason Perseus Olympus.

Beyond that, I mentioned tgis in an earlier post but I know a lot of characters were submitted but not seen or accepted back when Silvermist20 rean this because she had different rules than I do so I'd prefer it if you first looked back and see if there's any you'd still like to use.

Then we'll talk about Hamada.

Well first off, we've got too many Jasons, there's Jason Rand and Jason Perseus Olympus.

Beyond that, I mentioned tgis in an earlier post but I know a lot of characters were submitted but not seen or accepted back when Silvermist20 rean this because she had different rules than I do so I'd prefer it if you first looked back and see if there's any you'd still like to use.

Then we'll talk about Hamada.
Oh yeah... Hm...

Is Nate okay?

I browsed over them, and honestly never really got too interested into getting back into the old characters, nothing really made me wanna try them again

I don't want to be inconvenient at all, though

I got inspiration from BH6. I know what you're thinking - more new characters, Perry? I know, I know, but I have to.

Name (Nickname optional): Kenji Hamada
Physical Appearence: He has dark eyes and black hair. He was heavily burned and injured in the blast, trying to save Tadashi, so bad he was in a coma for 1 1/2 to 3 months (Fred mentions it was 30 days AT (After Tadashi) when the group finds Hiro and Baymax at the docks, and I bet they didn't make all the costumes and train their abilities in one day), so long enough to miss the events of the movie. He has recovered but still has some burns.
Personality: He likes challenges and loves succeeding. He's brilliant, not quite as far into college as Tadashi, but he's still in college, unlike Hiro who just joined. He takes classes with Yoko, his best friend. He's close with his family.
Disney Character That You're Related To: Hiro and Tadashi Hamada
Relation To Disney Character: Brother
Color You Will Use In The RP: No idea yet.

Name (Nickname optional): Yoko Tomago
Physical Appearence: She has dark eyes and black hair with a streak of color. She was heavily burned and injured in the blast, trying to save Kenji and Tadashi, so bad she was in a coma for 1 1/2 to 3 months (Fred mentions it was 30 days AT (After Tadashi) when the group finds Hiro and Baymax at the docks, and I bet they didn't make all the costumes and train their abilities in one day), so long enough to miss the events of the movie. She has recovered but still has some burns.
Personality: She is an adrenaline junkie. Like her sister, speed is huge. Intensely smart, after all she's in college classes with Kenji. She doesn't always follow the rules or listen to her elders, believing that when something needs to get done, somebody's gotta do it.
Disney Character That You're Related To: GoGo Tomago
Relation To Disney Character: Sister
Color You Will Use In The RP: No idea yet

Can I join?I am not on School of Disney but can I join anyway?

I'm pretty sure you can. We got rid of school of disney anyways. You just have to talk to our darling Perry (Fairywings) who runs this rp, but she's on a leave of absence at the moment, she should be back fairly soon, I believe. But for now, I'd suggest that you create a sign up for whatever characters you want to make, and then just wait for Perry to get back and accept them.

Name (Nickname optinal):Bellflower
Physical Appearance:Long wavy brown hair and big brown eyes,beautiful slim and has a round face.
Personality:Adventerous and loves to draw.She also likes to paint.
Disney Chracter That You're Releated to To:Rapunzel
Releation To Disney Chracter:Niece
Species: (Human ,mermaid ,animal,etc)Human.
Color You Will use in RP:Purple.

Name(Nickname Optinal):Eira White
Physical Appearance:Short wavy hair brown as chocolate with snowy white skin,blue eyes and lips red as a rose.Beautiful and slim.
Personality:Hopeless romantic,she loves animals and the outdoors she is also outgoing.
Disney Chracter Your Releated To:Snow White
Releation To Disney Chracter:Cousin
Species: (Human,mermaid,animal etc) human
Color You Will use in Rp:Red

Name(Nickname optional):Hannah of the Southern Isles
Physical Apperence:Medium long red hair that's in a ponytail,fair skin beautiful and slender.
Personality: Ambitous,intelligent and observant.She is also good at using a sword.
Disney Chracter your relegated to:Hans
Releation to Disney Chracter:Daughter
Species: (Human,mermaid animal etc)Human.
Color You Will use in Rp: Purple

Name (Nickname optinal):Bellflower
Physical Appearance:Long wavy brown hair and big brown eyes,beautiful slim and has a round face.
Personality:Adventerous and loves to draw.She also likes to paint.
Disney Chracter That You're Releated to To:Rapunzel
Releation To Disney Chracter:Niece
Species: (Human ,mermaid ,animal,etc)Human.
Color You Will use in RP:Purple.

We do have one for sure related to Rapunzel, but after I check if we don't have another this one will be accepted

Name(Nickname Optinal):Eira White
Physical Appearance:Short wavy hair brown as chocolate with snowy white skin,blue eyes and lips red as a rose.Beautiful and slim.
Personality:Hopeless romantic,she loves animals and the outdoors she is also outgoing.
Disney Chracter Your Releated To:Snow White
Releation To Disney Chracter:Cousin
Species: (Human,mermaid,animal etc) human
Color You Will use in Rp:Red

Again, I know we definitely have one (and ironically the same person also plays the Rapunzel relative) but after I check if we don't have another this one will be accepted.

Name(Nickname optional):Hannah of the Southern Isles
Physical Apperence:Medium long red hair that's in a ponytail,fair skin beautiful and slender.
Personality: Ambitous,intelligent and observant.She is also good at using a sword.
Disney Chracter your relegated to:Hans
Releation to Disney Chracter:Daughter
Species: (Human,mermaid animal etc)Human.
Color You Will use in Rp: Purple

I know for a fact we have no one related to Hans so this one is accepted.

The camp is currently at Disney World, so to join the camp in IC you'll have to have Hannah be at the park and know that there is a camp and go looking for the head of the camp to sign up.

There ended up being only the one for both so your other two are accepted. Same entrance.

Again, I know we definitely have one (and ironically the same person also plays the Rapunzel relative) but after I check if we don't have another this one will be accepted.

Lol, sorry, that's me.

Can I sign up for this one? I'm really, really, really trying hard to get back into RPing. I just want to make sure it's still accepting new members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter