Camp Of Disney RP Sign Ups!

Can my character be related to one of the Peter Pan mermaids? Or is that too obscure for the RP?

We have literally got Rajah's brother and someobe related to somebody from the live action Halloweentown movies (or whatever they're called) obscure is okay

Name(Nickname optional):Lotus
Physical Appearance : Dark medium skin color,with a slender figure.She has medium wavy dark brown hair.She has a bright smile with dimples and brown eyes.
Personality:
She is smart hard working , nice ,stylish,love cooking and baking and is kind.
Disney Character your releated to:Tiana
Releation to Disney Character:Niece
Species: (Human,mermaid animal etc):Human
Color You Will use in Rp:Light green
image.jpg

Last edited:
Name (Nickname optional): Ellieot "Ellie" Bradshaw
Physical Appearence: Polyvore at the bottom of this post!
Personality: After her grandmother was banished from Neverland, she swam to Weeki Wachee, Florida, where she performed in the Weeki Wachee Springs mermaid show. She was the only real mermaid performer at the springs, and nobody knew about it until she met the man who would soon become her husband. Two generations later, Ellieot has relocated to Texas with her single mother. She isn't a mermaid, but she possess the typical qualities found in mermaids- jealousy, pettiness, and sass. Despite those few flaws, she's your typical Southern belle. She drinks sweet tea, wears frocket tees, and has gotten a different homecoming mum both years she's been at high school. She's a good friend to those she's either forced to like through conditions beyond her control (such as living in a cabin with someone!) or anyone who gains her trust. Doesn't enjoy anything more than shopping and gossiping with her friends.
Disney Character That You're Related To: The red-headed mermaid from Peter Pan
Relation To Disney Character: Granddaughter
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): Human
Color You Will Use In The RP: This peachy-pink!

c600x432.jpg

Both accepted, it's late and I just got back from senior prom (which was lots of fun) so I'll add you to the list and assign cabins on the real thread tomorrow

Hi, this looks soooo awesome. I know in the 1st post it says you have to be signed up for 2 other role plays but I just joined today. If there is anyway you get let me join here I would be really happy.

Here is my character just in case.

Name (Nickname optional):Lorelai Bjorgman
Physical Appearence: Petite, Strawberry Blonde Hair, Freckles, Blue Eyes,
Personality: Outgoing, Flirty, Talkative, Sporty
Disney Character That You're Related To:Anna & Kristoff Bjorgman
Relation To Disney Character:Daughter of Anna & Kristoff Bjorgman
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.):Human
Color You Will Use In The RP:purple

5968071934_c72e712e45_m.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, this looks soooo awesome. I know in the 1st post it says you have to be signed up for 2 other role plays but I just joined today. If there is anyway you get let me join here I would be really happy.

Here is my character just in case.

Name (Nickname optional):Lorelai Bjorgman
Physical Appearence: Petite, Strawberry Blonde Hair, Freckles, Blue Eyes,
Personality: Outgoing, Flirty, Talkative, Sporty
Disney Character That You're Related To:Anna & Kristoff Bjorgman
Relation To Disney Character:Daughter of Anna & Kristoff Bjorgman
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.):Human
Color You Will Use In The RP:purple

5968071934_c72e712e45_m.jpg

Honestly, this thread was started by someone else years ago (three I think now) and and when I took over I made a bunch of changes even though I couldn't edit the post, no one's looked at the front page in years, and the RPs it probably mentioned are both long dead. Honestly, I was surprised to see this, the thread's nowhere near it's height at the moment. Sure, I'll accept you

Honestly, this thread was started by someone else years ago (three I think now) and and when I took over I made a bunch of changes even though I couldn't edit the post, no one's looked at the front page in years, and the RPs it probably mentioned are both long dead. Honestly, I was surprised to see this, the thread's nowhere near it's height at the moment. Sure, I'll accept you
Awesome, I got this thread link from the first page of the actual thread.

Frozen is one of my favorite disney movies but then it got so popular I started having a resentment towards it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter