Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake83

Earning My Ears
GREENBERG CAMPER RENTAL AND ELITE CAMPER RENTAL ARE THE SAME PEOPLE FOLKS! GREENBERG RECENTLY FILED BANKRUPTCY AND SCAMMED FAMILIES OUT OF THEIR MONEY THAT THEY PAID FOR IN FULL FOR THEIR VACATION. THESE FAMILIES ARE SHOWING UP AT THE FORT AND HAVE NO CAMPER AND NO REFUND EITHER. WHEN GREENBERG FILED BANKRUPTCY, THEY MOVED ALL THERE INVENTORY AND STARTED OPERATING AGAIN UNDER ELITE THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF CONTACTING THE FAMILIES THAT ALREADY PAID THEM MONEY AND MAKING THINGS RIGHT! I URGE EVERYONE TO GO THE CAMPING COMMUNITY ON THIS FORUM OR FIND A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR FORT WILDERNESS, TO BE REFERRED TO TRUSTWORTHY OUTSIDE RENTAL COMPANIES FOR THE FORT IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE DISNEY VENDORS. PLEASE SHARE THIS IN ALL FACEBOOK GROUPS THAT YOU CAN, SPREAD THE WORD, THEY CONTINUE TO BOOK FOLKS AND ROLL CAMPERS IN AND OUT OF THE FORT UNDER THE MASK OF ANOTHER COMPANY, WHILE ATLEAST ONE FAMILY A DAY SHOW UP TO THE FORT THAT RENTED FROM GREENBERG AND GET NO RESPONSE FROM THE OWNERS AND THEIR VACATION IS RUINED!!! A SPECIAL THANKS TO CAMPER RENTAL ADVENTURES OF DELEON SPRINGS AND MEACHAMS RV INC AND ANY OTHER VENDORS WHO THROUGH DISNEY ARE HELPING THESE FAMILIES TO TRY TO SALVAGE THEIR VACATIONS! PLEASE if you or someone you know has been scammed by this company contact Mr. Faulk at Orange County Fraud Dept. telephone 407-836-2490. They need complaints filed by ALL victims. Please also share the link to the online complaint form. This is to make a criminal complaint against this company.

Last edited:
I URGE EVERYONE TO FIND A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR FORT WILDERNESS PAGE TO BE REFERRED TO THE APPROVED RENTAL COMPANIES FOR THE FORT!
No need to locate a FB page, the preferred vendors for camper rental are noted right on WDW's website, under Amenities for the Fort: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/services-amenities/

I believe posters on the camping forum here on the DIS has been warning folks of the problems with this vendor. I'm very sorry if you were caught up in it and had your vacation impacted.

Enjoy your vacation!

Great Info but most folks can’t afford Disney’s Prices for Camper Rental! Hence why they use others, The front Desk at the Fort have asked the 2 companies I mentioned above to help these people out and get them into a camper to try to salvage their vacation! So yes if you are going to use a Camper Rental Company that isn’t Disney go find a good Fort Group on Facebook and ask for recommended companies!

Great Info but most folks can’t afford Disney’s Prices for Camper Rental! Hence why they use others, The front Desk at the Fort have asked the 2 companies I mentioned above to help these people out and get them into a camper to try to salvage their vacation! So yes if you are going to use a Camper Rental Company that isn’t Disney go find a good Fort Group on Facebook and ask for recommended companies!

Disney doesn't rent campers, they have approved vendors. If you checked the link given Meachams is an approved vendor. No need to check out some facebook group, not sure why you are pushing people to go there.

Yeah the Camping Forum has been on top of this for a few months now.

The decline of Greenburg has been discussed over there for a few years.

Other vendors have been discussed and fleshed out. There are other reliable options for folks interested in renting a camper/rv.

Bama Ed

It's a Disney approved vendor. Nothing different than a recommended vendor. It's not Disney doing it. No one should ever go the cheapest route. That's how folks get screwed. Everytime. The moral is anytime you are spending this much money you do your research and you never take the cheapest choice

It's a Disney approved vendor. Nothing different than a recommended vendor. It's not Disney doing it. No one should ever go the cheapest route. That's how folks get screwed. Everytime. The moral is anytime you are spending this much money you do your research and you never take the cheapest choice

Why would people do enough research? Then they wouldn't be able to complain nearly as much.

Thank You! Yes, do your research! To many PC people these days 🙄

Thank You! Yes, do your research! To many PC people these days 🙄
Everyone should do what is affordable to them! Places can offer great deals and beat out prices and 99% of people look for the deals and if you do your research, this is a great option to save on your vacation!

Disney doesn't rent campers, they have approved vendors. If you checked the link given Meachams is an approved vendor. No need to check out some facebook group, not sure why you are pushing people to go there.
When I said Disney Rental I meant the approved Vendors, have you seen the prices, to rich for my blood! I can spend half that and get the same thing! The point of this post was to spread the word about this Greenberg and the connection to Elite. While Disney offers 2 approved Vendors, I offered another, they are reasonably priced and are well established and have a great reputation! They also have been working side by side with an approved company to help folks who were victims in this case. I offered one of each! So if your not gonna use a Vendor from Disney’s website and your gonna go with an outside vendor then “do your research, the best place for that is the Facebook groups out there for the fort or the Camping community on this forum”

Last edited:
GREENBERG CAMPER RENTAL AND ELITE CAMPER RENTAL ARE THE SAME PEOPLE FOLKS! GREENBERG RECENTLY FILED BANKRUPTCY AND SCAMMED FAMILIES OUT OF THEIR MONEY THAT THEY PAID FOR IN FULL FOR THEIR VACATION. THESE FAMILIES ARE SHOWING UP AT THE FORT AND HAVE NO CAMPER AND NO REFUND EITHER. WHEN GREENBERG FILED BANKRUPTCY, THEY MOVED ALL THERE INVENTORY AND STARTED OPERATING AGAIN UNDER ELITE THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF CONTACTING THE FAMILIES THAT ALREADY PAID THEM MONEY AND MAKING THINGS RIGHT! I URGE EVERYONE TO GO THE CAMPING COMMUNITY ON THIS FORUM OR FIND A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR FORT WILDERNESS, TO BE REFERRED TO TRUSTWORTHY OUTSIDE RENTAL COMPANIES FOR THE FORT IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE DISNEY VENDORS. PLEASE SHARE THIS IN ALL FACEBOOK GROUPS THAT YOU CAN, SPREAD THE WORD, THEY CONTINUE TO BOOK FOLKS AND ROLL CAMPERS IN AND OUT OF THE FORT UNDER THE MASK OF ANOTHER COMPANY, WHILE ATLEAST ONE FAMILY A DAY SHOW UP TO THE FORT THAT RENTED FROM GREENBERG AND GET NO RESPONSE FROM THE OWNERS AND THEIR VACATION IS RUINED!!! A SPECIAL THANKS TO CAMPER RENTAL ADVENTURES OF DELEON SPRINGS AND MEACHAMS RV INC AND ANY OTHER VENDORS WHO THROUGH DISNEY ARE HELPING THESE FAMILIES TO TRY TO SALVAGE THEIR VACATIONS! PLEASE if you or someone you know has been scammed by this company contact Mr. Faulk at Orange County Fraud Dept. telephone 407-836-2490. They need complaints filed by ALL victims. Please also share the link to the online complaint form. This is to make a criminal complaint against this company.
This information is false 🤣 none of these companies wanted to do ANYTHING to help my family and I out when we were screwed by Greenberg. We ended up with an RV SHARE rental. Jake83, aka Jacob Lynn of Pace, Milton and Pensacola Florida, you represent Camper Rental Adventures owned by Dawn Pellitier, A COMPANY THAT HAS CAMPERS THAT WERE ONCE GREENBERGS!!! That's right hate to be the bearer of bad news everyone, Jake83 representative of a company that tried to scalp my family by wanting to charge us DOUBLE what we paid originally to Greenberg. MORE FACT FINDING, Elite Camper Rentals only connection to Greenberg is the same of the company you represent! Investors left Greenberg, most likely for not getting paid, and took their campers to other companies to be rented out.
So Elite Camper is NOT owned, operated, or ran by Greenberg. I don't think you should unfairly link another company to the wrongs done to us all by Greenberg! Your word has zero Merritt Jack83 you are biased to Camper Adventure Rentals. Do your own homework everyone! Jacob Lynn is personal friends with Dawn Pellitier of Camper Adventure Rentals. Linked on Facebook. My families hate is for Greenberg! But I think the TRUTHFUL facts should be noted. Elite Campers Facebook page even has a legal order against you Jake83 posted on their page!

This information is false 🤣 none of these companies wanted to do ANYTHING to help my family and I out when we were screwed by Greenberg. We ended up with an RV SHARE rental. Jake83, aka Jacob Lynn of Pace, Milton and Pensacola Florida, you represent Camper Rental Adventures owned by Dawn Pellitier, A COMPANY THAT HAS CAMPERS THAT WERE ONCE GREENBERGS!!! That's right hate to be the bearer of bad news everyone, Jake83 representative of a company that tried to scalp my family by wanting to charge us DOUBLE what we paid originally to Greenberg. MORE FACT FINDING, Elite Camper Rentals only connection to Greenberg is the same of the company you represent! Investors left Greenberg, most likely for not getting paid, and took their campers to other companies to be rented out.
So Elite Camper is NOT owned, operated, or ran by Greenberg. I don't think you should unfairly link another company to the wrongs done to us all by Greenberg! Your word has zero Merritt Jack83 you are biased to Camper Adventure Rentals. Do your own homework everyone! Jacob Lynn is personal friends with Dawn Pellitier of Camper Adventure Rentals. Linked on Facebook. My families hate is for Greenberg! But I think the TRUTHFUL facts should be noted. Elite Campers Facebook page even has a legal order against you Jake83 posted on their page!

Contact Mr. Faulk at Orange County Fraud Dept. telephone 407-836-2490 for all the information you need, don’t take my word 😉

I spoke with the fraud DEPARTMENT, they are investigating Greenberg and Greenberg RV.
So continue on with your biased information. Your word again has ZERO MERRITT because you represent Camper Adventure Rentals. When I spoke to the fraud department I advised them of the connection the company you represent Camper Adventure Rentals has to Greenberg. Funny how they didn't know about that isn't it? This connection of signing investors that once belonged to Greenberg Jake, does not mean Greenberg is now anyone other then Greenberg. Greenberg hurt my family horribly. I don't see the point in blaming anyone other then Greenberg. If you have any factual based information we can look up please share other then that your just trying to boost rep for your company Camper Adventure Rentals in DeLeon Springs.
Contact Mr. Faulk at Orange County Fraud Dept. telephone 407-836-2490 for all the information you need, don’t take my word 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter